Fast and the Furious

so i was just reading a little about the 4th one…it sounds like a spy movie…it is defenely not gonna be cool…they do however have like 5 R34 Skylines that are all fucked up in the pictures…here is the link…http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category/the-fast-and-the-furious-4-2009-movie/

ya deff gonna be anotheer 2f2f prolly gonna be just as shitty besides the muscle cars lol

There’s no doubt going to be another F&F and no doubt i’m going to see it :lol

Just because i’m curious as to what the setting is and what the cars are.

ill go 2 see it just to see wat there rollin in this one

no matter how much fun we make of it, or whatever, were all going to go see it, so we can point out everything thats wrong, despite it being a silly movie

we shopuld just have a shift movie night lol

group discount tickets? Vlad, get on that, mang!

yea really be a good idea damn im smart

WHAT

THE

FUCK!

Is that shit even necessary. I hate you for posting that picture. DONKS are for ignorant people. :headbang :wtf :angry2

it looks dumb as hell, thats why i posted it

bullshit you wish you had stock suspension+24’s :rofl

if i mount 24’'s on anything, please kill me with a dull rusty hatchet, okay?

can it be a rusty chainsaw for dramatic sound effect? haha

…or you can give him a pair of your pants and he’ll suffocate while wearing them from being so tight :haha :rofl

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :nod

either way is good. u can bludgeon me to death with one of the 24’s if u so wish.

well it is set in LA…they are rollin a skyline, a BMW 3 series, i saw an XB in one of the pics. and it won’t be out until 2009 sometime.

take the air horns, lambo’s and swap the 30’s with 30z n vogues and im down to roll that :cool

I can get tickets at 8$ a pop at Crossgates…

i hope they come out with a boxset on blu-ray after this one is released :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown