Fast and the Furious

they shoulda put the mr2 in it with the widebody wrx lol

anyone else notice the tirewet ALL OVER the damn tire? its not just sidewalls. the whole thing is hosed down with it :headbang

I don’t think many of us can say we weren’t entertained in one way or another by the fast and furious movies. That is the point of a movie right?

the first one came out when i was in like 9th or 10th grade…i didn’t know shit about the import scene, and i thought it was the coolest movie ever…then i learned…real fast…

yea, theres no random asian girls in schoolgirl outfits sucking lollipops randomly shining cars at meets

That’s what we’re missing!

u guys are right…although…we are just pretty much missing chicks in general…i think we need to get some Shift518 Hoes…

www.nygirls.com son we can solve that problem real quick :rofl

haha

you never had your car

granny shiftin no double clutchin like ya should…your lucky that hundred shot of nos didnt blow the welds on your intake…and what was that, me??? ask any racer, any real racer, it doesnt matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning’s winning!

/f&f-ness

Street glow on every vehical.haha.Who needs horsepower when you have lights to hover around on.

Jetsons style

I like the tuna here

i think i finally understand what he meant. tuna=pussy

<— Shift518 HoFoSho. :lol

I cant believe in 5 pages nobody mentioned NAWWWSSSS!!! Damn kids thats all i hear now is nos nos nos, makes me want to kill lol. It nitrous, or N20 for short!

All I can think of whenever anyone talks about this movie now, is Brett walking up to the Probe in Nick’s driveway super casual, taking a look into the engine bay, and suddenly belting out “WE GOT NO ENGINES DO WE!?”

HAHAHAHA as hes slamming seans head against the radiator support :crackup

no