Faster thAn thread?

For the people who want to race at a track go start a thread in motorsports.
Last I checked this was kill stories. :gotme:
Make an invite only sub forum here in kills. I :heart: onyx but i already belong to enough forums. Have a mod or a reputable member be in charge. You have to be a known member or be endorsed by a known member to join. No posting real names locations vids with peoples faces and plates showing. Its not that difficult.
Or stop being pussies and just make a new thread here.
My 2c.

Im with him

^this is what i have been trying to say

im with him too lol

:tup:

You can make a greater-than thread as private as you want, and sooner or later a slick officer will get in it. It will still show people who are street racing. All any cop would have to do is log in on the board, show up at a meet in an f-bod or a stang or whatever, and get into a race. Then he’d be “invited” into this private thread, and have access to anything he wants to. Don’t think that they aren’t capable of something like that.

A track thread could be publicly displayed with ZERO consequences.

Yes because there is an underground street racing task force that spans multiple local towns and counties which was set up just to stop the members of nyspeed from doing pulls in the middle of the night on deserted local highways. Let me guess the undercover cop’s name is Brian and he rolls in a green eclipse? LoL B serious man. The authorities don’t give a shit about this forum or the few members who post fictitious stories about road xxx.
Track = motorsports. This is KILLS not MOTORSPORTS OR SPARTA lol… if you dont want to participate then dont. Easy.

there is already cops on the board

So what?

…and nothing has happened

i say we make a “Greater Than” thread for honda guys. You can put your “name” into the ring and then go after each other for positions of whos faster. If you want to post up your car or video that is under the decision of the challengers. If you are a honda guy and dont want to do it then dont.

this would be totally worth discussing if it wasnt 1month before winter starting lol

a greater than for the honda guys? thats gay. I can already tell you the outcome of that one.

plenty of time to get your car done and set up rankings then once the racing starts the rankings would change.

Yes, it doesnt hurt to have discussion and bench racing during the winter, keeps me busy at class :tup:

Fuck it I will start a new thread. :tspry:

edit - nm too lazy

Yea honda only would be very dumb there would be what 3 maybe 4 cars worth talking about

and who would they be?

has it started snowing in buffalo already?

snowed a couple of days ago soo yea the shit talking will start.