Faster thAn thread?

so they are irrelevant?

I htink you could prob stack me sario and elmistirioso unless where going off times here

holy fail on english!

no, they just dont come to sg meets or shit like that. there is a ton of fast people. and this thread seems kind of wny based anyways

LOL wow wtf was i doing

not even going to bother editing.

reguardless if people do post or not, or whose cock is bigger etc, we should really try to do this right, and IMO having a specific brand/ model car > threads will turn into a giant clusterfuck.

:word:

well we could do it like this, all under one thread:

Mustang: xxx>xxxx>xxxx>xxxx>
Camero/Pontiac: xxx>xxx>xxxx>xxxx
Honda:xxxx>xxx>xxxx>xxxx

and we could do the top ten for each group, then go against each other in different groups if we wanted to

so you’re saying have the top car brand specifics race each other then?

so all 3 evos have their own slot?
talons?

see where im going with this?
gets too complicated

yea fuck that.

Mustang: xxx>xxxx>xxxx>xxxx>
Camero/Pontiac: xxx>xxx>xxxx>xxxx
Honda:xxxx>xxx>xxxx>xxxx
Talon/Eclipse: xxx>xxx>xxx>xxx
Sti:xxx>xxx>xxx>xxxx
Neon/Srt4:xxx>xxx>xxx
Evo: xxx>xxx>xxx>xxx
VW:xxx>xxx>xxx>xxx

Specific per car? Lame. I’m sure Josh is going to do it again, and do it correctly, like the first time.

well the problem is how many people actually came out this summer and raced?

edit: fuck it, i will just do a honda one with all the honda guys or wait for the mods to build one

That you know of? Or did but just didnt post about it?

either way, its just fun to know who has what or who is fast

my car was slow this year. i lost every race. oh wait, no i didn’t

Man, it wasn’t even 3 years ago and you guys forgot everything already?

For those that don’t know, it was an idea I had to figure out who was faster than who, and to also predict what cars would be good races.

People said it wouldn’t work because it was too complicated, but it ended up being so successful I had to remove it from the forum…

You have to remember that this place is public. Since my name was on it, it turns out I was being “looked into”… something along the lines of an “organized crime.” I was alerted to this by reliable sources, and shut things down. It wasn’t worth it for me to keep it going and or risk this site being put under the microscope… more than it already is.

Why do you guys think the thread and all of the videos vanished?

We had our fun, no one crashed, no one died and I proved it worked.

:picard:

That is exactly what I did this year, off of NYSpeed. All the well known local players were invited and everyone knew how it worked. But the only people who really raced were mindless, turbociv, brettstong and studderin. Everyone else’s cars were broken, unfinished or the guys didn’t trust anyone else to invite in.

But most people I’ve talked to about it have grown out of it anyway. The community has also had a few sober moments the last 2 years with local spotlight on street racing and a few deaths.

I’ll always have it as a friendly competition between friends, but never the public spectacle that it was in the beginning. I’m sure most of you will agree that if things got out-of-hand when this community was as tight-knit as it was 3 years ago, then it would definitely not work very well on “todays NYSpeed.”

a lot, where were you? lol

turbociv>mindless… just sayin.:smiley:

:word:

You were the winnar in '08 :tup: