FASTTRAX NAMES & SHIFT518 BEST TIMES

Yea he drives the balls off the carts !

Here now any shift goons around?

Did 3 races beat my best on the 2nd race (4th total) 21.369. Then on my 5th race when my cart finally got turned all the way up I did 20.513.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I need to check this place out still

I don’t know how this is possible, but I got the EXACT same time last night. 22.160.

Ilya, need a drivin coach for go-karts?

:lol looks like it. It’s the braking…I hit pretty much every apex properly. They told me the first race that drifting/sliding isn’t allowed…so maybe I’m just braking too much to avoid that. How much are you guys getting away with?

I think your thinking too hard. Just get in the cart and drive it no need to talk about apex n shit. So many F1 drivers in here.

Just have fun with your boys.

I’m with jammer though, it’d be 100 times more fun if it was racing for position.

Also if they made it a 6 turn track with long straightaways it would be even more fun.

Well it doesn’t help when you have to deal with kids/girls on the track who can’t drive.

This one girl (cart number 22 for anyone who may have been watching yesterday around 10pm)…I passed her no less than 10 times. How fast was she going? 5mph? :lol

And the little kid (10?) in her party kept almost spinning out on the 2nd turn (1st being where you are let in to the track). He sucked at the hairpin too. Sometimes he’d go wide, sometimes he’d hug. Couldn’t ever tell what he was going to do. He was fast otherwise, but he kept blocking me with his dangerous antics every time on that turn causing me to really slow down just to avoid getting hit or putting him into the barrier. I’m thinking maybe I should have pitted him though.

I know…excuses excuses :lol

Big change on the board. Someones coming for Rubin!!!

[ATTACH]31355[/ATTACH]
Sbardy…take a back seat pal…rubin keep going faster!!!

Silver fox and dark shadow are the two dudes that work there got there at 11:30 am nobody around…

Lady yesterday told us that after 5x you go to full potential. Anyone confirm this?

Yes. Unless you are there at a dead time and race with employees.

5x actually isn’t full potential i don’t think actually but they do turn you up.

Sir Steven said there is a huge difference when they crank it up after your fifth race

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s615/SteveatSynapse/Fasttrax_zpsa4fbc170.jpg

apparently that app doesnt work so here is the pic from today

Its wicked right up Rev limiter full boost tons ignition timing…all of it

Enjoy it… I will be there everyday at lunch till I beat your time.

Dunkin isn’t messing around, kid puts in some serious races.

Also ran a 19.671 in another session Dunkin beat me with a 19.481, he’s a cool dude