Fatal accident in Colonie

Sbardy u ask every fuckin time i make a post if its directed to u?? Guilty conscious bro? Like i said its for ALL the douchebags who talked shit about my friend… U fall into that category?

Hhahhahahahaha i love when people answer a question with a question. Its a yes or no question. Read my previous post.

Guilty conscious brooo, what the fuck are you talking about.

Anyways, I wanted to know if you were referring to me… Like I asked. I wanna know if you have a problem with me… Like ive asked before and you’ve ignored.

Guys chill , I get along with both of you so I’m not takin a side at all but ya gotta see greggs point . U guys tore chad apart , and yet seam sorry for this ? This kid could of done way more damage than chad . Just let it go both of u could be friends if the bullshit stopped , this is why the car scene sucks etc . We need to have a car scene hug !!!.

I was saying shit until I found out chad was friends with a bunch of mutual friends as me and Greg. I admit that. Out of respect, I never posted again about it. I think it’s funny when someone calls people names but doesn’t say who he’s talking about. If I have a problem with someone I let them know personally.

slowgto, this isnt bashing you but you can take it however youd like…

Your friend acted like a fucking douche… He may very well be a nice kid but the only thing I PERSONALLY know about him is that he acted like a caged fucking gorilla that broke out of the zoo… That video of him was fucking pathetic… He was knocking over random shit, running across the entire gym like a mad man, throwing papers on the floor, trying to start fights with gym members walking in to work out ext… like WTF man… How can you possibly defend someone like that?? I’ve had a half dozen of my real close friends die from stupid shit… I loved my friends but that doesnt mean I side with them just because there dead… They acted like fucking morons…

The kid who just died is absolutely uncomparable to chad… He was trying to have fun not INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt others LIKE cHAD UN DENIABLY WAS.

Drive 100mph in a 45 in front of a cop… Then go to golds gym and start knocking a million machines over, punching people in the face and not surrenduring to police… IF THE CHARGE THAT YOU GET FOR BOTH IS THE EXACT SAME… THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN WE COMPARE THE TWO.

Sbardy , but he may not of been saying anything about u though man . I think that’s what he means . People tend to act like. A cunt in here when called out so sometimes a camera shot works and if it offends ya it may be thrown at ya , Therefore working so to say .

I agree with slowgto on this one. How is this any different from his friends incident? If anything, this is worse. This kid driving that car was way more of a danger to the public then slowgto’s friend was and simply by going by the pics was driving at a very high rate of speed. It’s sad the kid lost his life, I’m glad he didn’t claim an innocent life at his expense of wanting to drive wrecklessly.

So if this kid hit my wife and kids driving like that its ok ? Chad didn’t hurt anyone either !!! It’s called a bad decision man we all make em and some aren’t the smartest as we see here .

As much as he wasn’t intentionally trying to hurt anyone he very easily could have and that kid was flying on a suburban street!

we can compare apples to oranges all we want but in the eyes of the law system is how im judging the seriousness of this…

If the kid in the m5 got caught speeding hed probably loose his license and pay a fine WORST case.

Chad would ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT BE FACING STATE PRISON

I know the kid COULD have harmed someone… but he didnt… Not only did Chad harm someone (punching them in there face) but he INTENTIONALLY tried to harm someone.

Lol this is why this site is so funny

I cant even imagine how fast youd need to be going to make a car explode apart like that on impact. It doesnt even look like the tree lost any bark either.

Where was the rest of the car and how did it split in half from a frontal impact?

the moderators that actually do something on this forum should do this site a favor and lock this thread so this shit can stop. There shouldn’t be any argument on how/why people we know/knew died to begin with. Cut the shit and grow up people. We are alive, they aren’t. This isn’t fair to them to sit here and bitch and moan about what they did. Worry about yourselves.

If I locked it another would devolop , happened with the tazing incident . As of right now no rules are being broke and no forum rules are being tossed so it will stay . Locking it would only create a bigger shit storm .

all e39 m5’s look the same aside from a few updates like tail lights and headlights. they ran from 00 to 03. the exhaust from the pics appears to be stock but i have an exhaust on my car which is the same color and model maybe you have seen me before if you live in colonie.

To me cracking on Pjb and telling him how to live his life is much more degrading and hurtful than threads like this.

So let me get this straight…

It’s ok to pick on living people and degrade the shit out of them… But it’s not ok to state how someone fucked up and caused their own life to end?

This ^^^^^^^:)

i was jw cause about 2 years ago I ran a black M5 on the highway that had exhaust. Guy was older tho,.

youz got a prettyyyy smileeeee

Come here often?