Fatal Car Accident in NJ

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:19,topic:29750"”]

Strut rub is a simple fix. Haven’t had any issues with mine in 7k miles:headbang:

[/quote]

Sorry to go off topic but…

Simple if you want to pay for Pedders bushings, or if you accept the bullshit GM answer of pushing the alignment out to max spec.

Then there is the paint coming off the door handles (fixed under warranty)
Then there is the suede that fell off the door (fixed after 2 trips to the dealer under warranty).
Then there is the main belt that went at 4k (fixed under warranty)
Then there is the alternator whine/random radio shutoff that they can’t reproduce so it must not exist according to Culligan (yeah, I lie about stuff like this because I like having my car sit at the fucking dealer)
Then there is the diff whine that isn’t bad enough to be considered “not normal”.

[quote=“JayS,post:21,topic:29750"”]

Simple if you want to pay for Pedders bushings, or if you accept the bullshit GM answer of pushing the alignment out to max spec.

Then there is the suede that fell off the door (fixed after 2 trips to the dealer under warranty).
Then there is the alternator whine/random radio shutoff that they can’t reproduce so it must not exist according to Culligan (yeah, I lie about stuff like this because I like having my car sit at the fucking dealer)
Then there is the diff whine that isn’t bad enough to be considered “not normal”.

[/quote]

You, sir, must have a horrible dealer. I admit mine’s not perfect either (it was one of the first 125), but my service’s been impeccable - even got a no-questions-asked loaner (then again, it was a POS base model GP). And I took care of the strut-rub issue with lower-offset aftermarket wheels… lol

As for the OT, well, you’re not going to be able to do much for that driver, and I wonder if that cop that showed up almost immediately was following him…

idk if i saw a car on fire i’d at least stop run up to it and visually look if there was anything i could do…not just drive by but to each there own (plus i have a fire ext in my car)

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:9,topic:29750"”]

I hope it was all the people passing by’s parent even though its not likly they had that many children all driving together on the same road

[/quote]

what does this even mean? and if I think it’s what you mean…wow you’re a dick…i know everyone said it but i just want to say it again just because it was mean and it sounded like you’re in 3rd grade trying to type a sentance…

[quote=“Poprocks704,post:24,topic:29750"”]

what does this even mean? and if I think it’s what you mean…wow you’re a dick…i know everyone said it but i just want to say it again just because it was mean and it sounded like you’re in 3rd grade trying to type a sentance

[/quote]

sentence?

it was purposely written in that manor to convey my point, it was not to be literal…should i put it in simpler words? How about (I really would have like to seen more people try to help out there fellow man in a time of need) there you go. I think thats one reason I actually stay in buffalo due to the fact that people are always willing to lend a helping hand. Take any winter for example, people help people all the time. In the video i also didn’t notice the cop car that was there. So go ahead and call me a dick its ok I don’t mind ! :slight_smile:

[quote=“JayS,post:21,topic:29750"”]

[/quote]

The more I learn/read about other people’s GTOs the more I realize that it’s a 50/50 shot. You either get a good one or a PITA. SO FAR, I’m in the lucky group. I love my GTO, wouldn’t trade it for anything, for the most part.