Feed back on my new '92 240 coupe

deleted

Its not winter driven …just happen to be outside the moring when we got that first snowfall

check it out, his key has the nissan emblem on it. w00t.
beautiful coupe btw.
i would pay around $4000 for it.

looks good nice buy, dont like how the deck is mounted tho

ya its all old audio . Going to put all new audio in though :smiley:

Nice ride, i’d say $3000-3500-ish.

P.S. Check coolant level (and I guess the other fluids as well while you’re at it if you haven’t!)…

around 3g

whats with the strut towers? lookes like they have been bondoed

whats with the strut towers? lookes like they have been bondoed

-Rob

ya never really notcied that …kinda scared me there for a sec…i went out to look at it though and didnt see anything alarming …im wondering if that was from the flash of the camera…i unno though…im sure its nothing…thanks for the heads up though man

car is mint, 2900-3200

well u can tell the strut towers has been repaired. its suppose to have a hole or a rubber plug there.

PS. 3g’s? thats why i’m not selling my car on son …

Hahahaha 2900… you people make me laugh. Good luck finding clean coupes like this in Ontario.

If the framerails and floors are as clean as the body appears to be, I’d say 4000-4500.
The mileage (even though to us it might be low… to the market it’s still 200K+ kms) is bringing down the value a bit.
Someone mentioned the absence of the rubber stoppers on the towers… I’d say 95% of 240s are missing those… but you might want to check closer if there was any rust repair around that area.

Also I noticed the leathers are missing… even though those seats suck ass, they are typically seen as being more valuable than cloth.

Otherwise looks like a very clean car. Don’t sell it… you’ll never pull in its value.

the rubbers are not only missing, but the holes are non existance…so something happened i just wanna know what

can u get some pics of the frame?

Missing the 240sx enblem at the back (below trunk lid, between rear lights). It may indicate a re-spray…

Heh this is like SON CSI. I am entertained.

I was thinking about the repaint and the leathers as I was scrolling down the thread. Nice coupe man, I really wanted a black one in that shape but had to settle for white. I would actually trade someone straight up for a black car in the same shape. Mines a '92 LE aswell… a little higher k’s but clean rails and a little susp work.

But yeah, I’m in the $4000 range for a car like that so long as there are no surprises.

looks like its been repainted. take a magnet to the body to see if any of it is bondo. clean car otherwise.

yes it was painted very recently and the seats are form a '95 or something close to that

the seats are not from a 95

they are s13 seats from 91-93

Which s13s had 2-piece cloths?

My car for one.