feeler:1995 civic dx sedan

Bump, wanna move this. so i can pic something else up

Pm’d you about the console.

i love this car and i can 2nd its a blast to drive. gotta love the shift BS "i can buy this and that for half… "then go buy it and stop running your mouth. this thread is about this car, a clean as hell never molested civic with a good fun setup. he can ask what he wants you cant set the value of things off other people in need of quick cash or just tired of a project, to each there own.

its super easy, if you think its to much then dont buy it.

just post your pawn shops address and if he gets hooked on crack maybe he’ll come see you.

looks like a fun car! good luck with sale

Thanks guy! the car has been great, it doesnt need anything. i just wanna jump back into an awd turbo car again.

Bump… help me move this!!!

Why’s that? Carman in his 1.5ltr sohc sedan ran 2 seconds faster than your EvoX on Rcomps at Edinburg just a few months ago.

Car seems very solid. :thumb

It would make a great autox car, its very tight with coilover, sway bar, and manuel rack settup. responsive and really good road feedback. and not blow the tires off every time you put the pedal to the floor type of power. its extremely fun, im just looking for something new play with.

wish i had the money… glws

Bump for price drop

bump for the addition of new wheels

http://i44.tinypic.com/25s0393.jpg

These look familiar…look good on there!

Much better than the LS wheels if you ask me… maybe they will help sell the car:dunno

bump for $5000… help me sell this so i can play subaru games!

ahh so your the one who owns this car!! I have seen this on craigslist for months

hm… getting there on the price. My interest is rising

Pm’d!

Do you work at a garage on central ave by colonie center? And is this the civic that has a for sale sign in the front window and a cracked rear bumper?

He does work at a garage on Central, I can’t confirm/deny the bumper since I didn’t see the car.