feeler:1995 civic dx sedan

Yes it is… body work is the only thing i cant do so the paint is faded and i havent bought a bumper for it yet… and yeah i work at kost. i see you buzz by once inawhile

oo ok… dude, just some friendly advice, if you REALLY wanna sell the caR id get a rear bumper for like $60 and do a quick $500 maaco paintjob… I know SOME on here rather have faded paint but MOST paying $5,000 for a honda civic want it in mint/close to mint condtion…

Just my $0.02

i appreciate your advice, but i wouldnt let maaco touch my car… the price i am asking for my car is more than reasonable given what the car has done to it. i would rather some one come and see it and see that the body is legit no rust or bondo and say “i will throw a paint job on it myself and have it be done”, and still have bought it for a good deal.

i just dont wanna put more money into that i dont have too. just this week i did all the front control arm bushings and 2 new tires on it as well as an alignment.

milano red does nothing but fade.

:cry: I know.

Bump, for energy front upper and lower control arm bushings installed with 2 new direzzas on the front and alignment also a brand new rear bumper cover still wraped in plastic… Lance, buy it. you know you want to.:ninja

ill trade you a ltz400 with mods plus $500 lmk.

kelly blue book is around 1k even with jrsc

Lance is banned till the 18 th and he just bought a dodge spirit rt lol

doubt. The engine and tranny alone are worth 1600, plus the mounts and all the little shit adds up, you add in jrsc and tunning software your well over 3000 for motor setup.

im sure the OP doesn’t care about kbb on this car.

I know from experience that these cars with a blower are a blastie to drive. GLWS

SOLD…

how much? JW

$4800… im picking up my new car wednesday!

damn… you made out with that deal. What are you getting?

2004 evo8

siick