(*#@$(*@ F'EN ROADS!! WTF!

He probably noticed, but used his elite driving skills to maneuver the car home safely.

If I didn’t know like half of you guys here, I would swear this is a “high school students only” forum.

Grow the fuck up!..

There is no need to make fun of or flame people. If you don’t agree with something posted fine!
Just post why you disagree and your point of view, but don’t go judging and criticizing people.

It’s not my job to stand up for anyone but sometimes shit just goes too far, I’m not standing up for Ahmed, I’m sure he can handel his own.

Plus when you flame Ahmed you are taking Marks job away so quit it!

This is not aimed directly towards the people who replied to this thread but to everyone in general.

Thanks

Now don’t make me come down there and smack the taste right out of your mouths. I will lay the smack down on your rudy poo candy ass’s and check you into the smackdown hotel at the corner of Jabroni Dr. and Know your roll Blvd…If you smelllllllllllalalalalalalalalaaaaa what the Rock… is cooking!

What ever happened to the Rock he was awesome!

This coming from the guy who formed a gang called the breakerbarboys.

lol John, I lol’d… and here is where the rock is now…

[y]aJ3aNDBVKis[/y]

Ahmed complained about paying ridiculously high taxes, and STILL getting shitty roads in return. Nothing wrong with that, and I strongly agree with that view. His remark about drinking skills and polak240sx, however, was uncalled for and he’s an idiot for saying that.

Ownage??? I don’t see it. You guys are trying too hard to be funny…or maybe I missed something while skimming that long ass post.

As with tradition, I hope I didn’t pull an Ahmed with this long ass post.

Well believe it or not, today it’s been fixed… shit man… I didn’t get chance to take pic, well whatever the case, they can’t give me the bullshit that ‘there is no hole’ there are records of construction work, if they give me that crap, I’m getting a lawyer heh.

As usual though, typical of ‘repairs’ it was just filled.

Lol potholes :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminds me of this one time I went to this Walmart in Pennsylvania and in the middle of the road in the parking lot there was a pothole the size of a manhole cover and like 2ft deep. It was funny watching people heading towards it and then they would notice it and be like WTF! and veer out of the way… Their faces lol

That’s a bug doing the face palm lol

…Don’t ask where I get this shit lol.

As for the Rock…what a sellout.

That’s too bad, he used to be my favorite wrestler.