Fender Pulling

Has anyone successfully pulled the rear fenders of an s13 without the use of specialty tools like those hub attatchment fender roller/pullers?
I don’t want to buy fender flares or over fenders since i’m not overly concerned with looks. I’d just like to try and pull them out a tiny bit.
Anyone have some sneaky tricks?

Yep.
Heat up the metal and paint before you do it, and do it slowly.

Use a bat.

Mike, do you have any pics of the end result since you say you have done this?

And how did you actually do it?
Banging the fenders with a big object?
Use some sort of tool to actually pull or pry on the fenders?

An actual ‘Fender Roller’
I used an Eastwood one, alot of people from son used it too, then someone broke it.

I dont have any pictures, if you want to see fender rolling, just do an image search of look on freshalloy or zilvia.

Using a proper roller has much better results than the baseball bat method, that just produces lumpy fenders most of the time.

I don’t need to roll, I need to pull.

yeah, you use a proper fender roller to pull it, you just keep adjusting it outwards.

I know about those but don’t have access to one that’s why I said in my original post,

"Has anyone successfully pulled the rear fenders of an s13 without the use of specialty tools like those hub attatchment fender roller/pullers? "

First, you roll it, then pull it, second, you use abat like I said previously, you stick it between the tire and fender and then roll it back and forth while pressing up against the fender, third, well actually this is second, it’s best to heat up before doing this.

This is the result…

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/240SXSlideStar/180SXKouki.jpg

ill come over tomorrow and pull that shit with my bare hands bitch.

I pulled mine with my mind

Robby, i think you should show people your wheels first…

i highly doubt you are going to pull your fenders that far… heck, even my flares may not cover those tires…lol

By mind, you mean not using it, and only putting on 2 of the 4 lugs and wrecking the eastwood ?

I know i’ll never get them as far out as I need but even a little bit will look better than how it sits now.

Thanks for the info scribbles.