Ferrets

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=2]Posting this up for my Sister in law…

2 Male Ferrets approximately 3 yrs old. Free to a good home, will come with cage and all their accessories. If you would like the cage, you will have to pick it up.

Pics to follow soon.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

where are you located?

lol… ieatpaint needs these like he needs another hole in his head.

the ferrets are in lakawanna.

full blood? I’d assume not because they are free.

What?

any health records? what breed are they? are they friendly?

They’re well cared for and I do believe she has full health records on them. As to what breed they are i’ll find out and yes they are friendly.

The bottom line is that they don’t have the time for them and just want to find them a good home.

if it has a blue tattoo behind its ear, they are worth good coin. If not its not pure.

pm’d

pm’s replied to.

Few updates…

They are Marshall ferrets and i’ve added pics.

I’ll have to ask. I do know she paid a lot of money for them though and some people aren’t out to make a buck either.

i’ve always wanted a ferret. i know they are really energetic and like to shit everywhere in corners and such. i wish i would get one or both of these for my new place, but i just cant :frowning:
good luck with them, hopefully they go to a good home.

540guy and I will come pick them up today if still available.

still have them? we were suppose to pick them up and never got a call about them.

The 2 dot tattoo behind the right ear just means they were bred at a Marshall’s facility. It has nothing to do with their health or any of that shit. Actually my Marshall ferret cost over $700 in vet bills before he died while my Triple F farms ferret is only around $200 and is very healthy.

Please don’t feed them cat food.

ill take them

Sorry for the non-response.

She noticed that one of them was losing some of its hair so she took it to the vet and it has adrenal disease which can either be treated by surgery or a monthly shot. She can’t afford the surgery.

If you still want them i’ll let her know.

Thanks for the interest.

Are they sure its adrenal disease? If the ferret is just losing hair on its tail it could be because the seasons are changing(also known as rat tail). I spent 200$ to have a vet do a skin scraping, and other creams only to have it grow the hair back 2 weeks later.

I told the vet I think its b/c the seasons are changing but she wouldnt listen and insisted it had some sort of disease. glws