Fibreglass kits for cars

i have a friend that has a fiberglass shop if any one needs kits for any car give me a link on my cellie 416-319-6659 ask for Nick i’ll hook u up!!! :smiley:

thanks man.
whats the shop called?

i have a couple of shops i get my kits off
of . every shop has certian types of kits

name of shops?
location of shops?
contact info for shops?
what kind of kits?
what kind of materials / fibres / resins?
what equipment do they use to produce their products?
links to products that are currently on the market?
what is your relation to them?
what applications to they make kits for?
how much are the kits?
are they copies or original designs?
pics of fitment (un-treated)?

or in other words you need to post more info.

so far what you have offered doesnt really create interest, so give more info please.

The kits I get are hand laid fiberglass pricing welll its the best prices anywhere i’ve seen cavalier and neon 4pc kits are around 300$ canadian and i think u gotta pay shipping unless ure local and the kits are pretty lightweight i held on of thier hoods they got universal hood scoops that fit on anything

cavalier and neon? this is a 240sx forum , how bout some prices for different kits that fit the s13 and 14?

cavalier and neon! hold on let me call ja rule and hector.

POP FLASH…240 = new ricer car.

Andrew.

POP FLASH…240 = new ricer car.

Andrew.[/quote]
its getting there… if it were fwd it would be, lots of ppl are affraid to drive rwd, especially ricers.
as long as we stay hardcore we can fight the rice. i’ve seen some awful ones tho its true. we need to start a thread for pictures of riced out 240s

i dont hav ricer kits for the 240 i onli hav a small touring lip its fiberglass but i hav no pics of ot as yet and the other kits i can get are not riced!!

What about the kit on the car that you were selling? Is that one of these, or did you get it somewhere else?

yes that kit that was on the 92 Le was a custom from the same place they do custom kts any style for any make of car

thier website is www.zekon.com most kits are original and hand laid fiberglass