Fighting "fail to display plates"

Back in 05’ i went threw ride on my way home from work with my plate taped up to the windsheild for the time being that i was making a bracket so i wouldnt have to drill visable holes into the bumper if i were to remove the plate/blacket. Any sudjestons?

I was thinking of getting an invoice or something on the lines of that from my work stating i bought this bracket before the offence was commited and toss in a picture of the plate on the car as it is now.

say the plate was stolen they will reduce it or revoke the fine

Wait…what?

reading comprehesion…

he already said it was taped to the windsheild, the officers notes will likely reflect that.

Take in the reciept, ask for the mercy of the courts, its a non-moving violation, so unless you are with facility, it shouldn’t affect your premuims.

lol , just go in and say your guility.
last time this happened to me i paid 10 dollars and was on my way.

^^^^^Lmao…i can just see the judge getting pissed that i wasted 45 seconds of his/her time.

your best bet would be the invoice and short explanation of why it wasn’t properly mounted, along with a picture of it now

i mean, you don’t really have any other options

take a pic of before and after, say the mounting bracket was cracked and you were fearing you would loose the plate on your way to purchace a new one.