Figured this was the perfect place to put this... Ill see ya'll later

Cant phone took a dive to the bottom of the ocean sat am launching the boat! lol, facebook works until i get a replacment.

thanks and ride safe mister

Its ok, When we meet I will still shake your hand and buy you a beer. Life is too short for dumb bull shit like this to make me respect you any more or any less in public.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

100% nailed it. This isnt a cry for help by any stretch its just a change I think I need to make. I hung out with my father this weekend for some much needed away time, and he reminded me what he instilled in me as I grew up and why that got me as far as I did sofar. I have to start focusing on mike again, and starting a family of my own. Its time to put down the keyboard and sinch down the man pants.

The fishy’s at the bottom of the ocean didnt respond to your call like I asked them to. Hit me up on facebook ill work with ya there my friend.

CapitalRegionCustoms is the account I will use to answer work related stuff, and to post car related answers in the public forum, and post our stuff in our section. My friends here know how to reach me personally, if someone doesnt have that information just swing by the shop, pm crc, call us, just figure out a way and ask for it. I am by no means closing the doors on anyones faces.

Thank you for understanding why I did what I did here. Your not the only one that has said that to me today, so atleast it was time well spent no matter what.

LOL Ron I will for sure. I tried to cut myself back on my waste of effort posts but it wasnt enough… ohh well time to move on.

Your welcome man and thank you too!

You are right man. But the bottom line is the people I have helped and know me have my contact info and can reach me any time day or night that wont change. The people that want my help can PM CRC, talk to others her and PM them for my info or whatever. Word of mouth is more powefull than a dumpy screen name.

Its just time to take the high road and step my game up. this is how I choose to do so.