Filled a pot hole damage claim against NYC.

so you’re putting for damage on 4 wheels when the pot hole actually damaged only 2 of them?

or did it damage 2 of them right away and the other 2 at a later time?

your posts are bad.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79394

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76456

why don’t you either

A. stop driving
B. get a car you don’t care about
C. stop making threads becuase no one cares about something that happens to your car once a week

:newman:

So how many forms does it take to fill a pothole since you say you filled one?

He hit a pothole and wants retribution. I don’t see the big deal…

Don’t get me wrong, this dude fucking sucks, but I have seen a few threads on here before of people doing the same thing, or wanting to in Buffalo.

+1

I would do the same.

What are you fucking retarded?

Yes.

Aside from that, to pay $25k+ in taxes you would probably have to have over $100k in AGI. Not an astronomical sum if you’re living and working downstate.

Meh, I nailed a pothole in NF, ruined my tire and bent the rim a bit. I just sucked it up to bad luck and took care of it myself.

If he owns a house in brooklyn, this can be entirely true. People shouldn’t talk about shit they know nothing about.

This thread reminds me of that damn commercial with the pothole that sounds like britney spears…ugh :rant:

KAI BAI

Well to be fair, if you bent 4 wheels you’d get new wheels too…

In this context it’s ASSUMED that she was reimbursed, especially after the NEWS comment, but based on that sentence alone, it could go either way… it doesn’t reference who PAID for them.

Just sayin.

Um she could have gotten new rims and go on news to get city to pay for them? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED BRO?

This is why NYC should get lobbed off of NY and become it’s own litte state.

:fu:

Yes that makes alot of sense, are you trying to take a jab at me? Because I’m in Brooklyn not in NYC.

+1 Vote for top-rated useless poster.

To clarify, they paid for the damage and filled the hole, but made it a huge bump instead. Silly buffalo.