Finally a proper creeper

I’m a big pussy when it comes to jacking up a car, but being a slow pussy is better than a fast, dead, dickhead.

For sure, too many people have died using the wrong equipment/technique.

“wanker EG” makes your B-M-W!!!$(!@#$&!$!!!($ M3!!!@$(!@$# look like what came out of my ass this morning…watery SHIT.

Lance make a deposit in the ol’ Joey-hole last night? :rofl

I did not. But that creeper seems like a good idea.

dayum right he didnt! he was with me last nite!!!

wow, a creeper that limits your movement. Brilliant

just thinking the same

that creeper is queer id cut it apart the min i got it ,the first time i hit a rocker panel or whatever would be its last moment as that creeper also such a waste of time even readin this

I agree with joey on how high the car car to be… i think i would freak out tho bc your legs can move much and neither can your arms… im very closterpobic (sp?)

Someone needs to come out with a redneck creeper:
-Beer/can/bottle holder
-tool holder

Love mine tho :slight_smile:

Its a pretty good idea in the “perfect world” sence. But the best creeper i have found out to use is this styrafoam insulation board, its comfy and it doesnt have wheels to run your shirt over or get caught on tools/rocks.

One of my dad’s like 5 creepers is one like that. It’s a black and red Snap-On foam board. Uses that the most of all of them.

Fuck creepers. I cant remember the last time I used one under a car. Id rather just lay on my back and get a little dirty instead of using one.

i heard ya like gettin your backside a little dirty:lol:ahh

Well you heard wrong

Creepers are garbage. First time you use one and you need to get some breaking torque on a serious fastener where you have no damn leverage because you’re “scooting” all over the damn place you’re understand why. Or when you go zipping out from under a car like joe cool and smash your head into a jack stand. Fucking awesome.

I never use creepers. Concrete floor FTW, foam pad if it’s dead winter and floor is frigid.

Yes, creepers are garbage, one of the last jobs i had they were like “OMFG what are you doing on the floor” lol.

They were from Vermont. They sucked. Fucking jack your shit up, stop being a bitch and just lay on the floor.

Creepers FTL.