Finally a spoty car

i don’t know i work at a grocery store so i read everything that goes through there, prob sport compact last month or so. it was in the front announcements type pages. i’m serious it looked almost like a RSX, it was yellow in the pic, but they said it would be rwd. just remember they said only 50% chance. i’m hoping though, i’ll pimp out my 91 240sx and then buy a new one if they come out and then i’ll have 2.

I think this is the concept for the next 240sx

That has so many simalarities to the G35 coup, look at the head lights, the way the rocker panels are wide and the door is set in about an inch deeper, and the tail lights, the shape of the side window.

all of nissans cars are going to look the same in 2007
or i am seeing things :rolleyes:

http://seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Nissan-Sport-Concept-Top-1024x768.htm

I think it actually might be starting to grow on me.

Again and again even Nissan lovesr are bashing what Nissan is trying achive (Go read on www.nissannews.com to see what they have top say about that new conceot)

. I love that new concept myself. The Sentra SER doesn’t sale because it doesn’t look that hot. Nissan is replacing the Sentra (2005 is the last year for the B15). We need something different that looks hot. (And no they don’t have plans as of now to replace the old 240).

Is anyone else disappointed with the new skyline? i was reading in modified that “the next GT-R will use a V6 variation of the VQ35 engine.” This could be good for nissan because it will make more people develop more aftermarket parts for the engine but i think that it will make it harder than it is alredy to find parts for the RB26 series engine. in time the VQ35 will become as stronge if not a stronger engine than the RB26 but why go to a whole new platform for the skyline. the RB26 engine made the skyline special and now that it looks the same and shares the same platform as the G35 and i think this makes the car not as special as it has been in earlier years.

Why can no one face the fact that Nissan will never produce the RB26, overbuilt expensive engines like the RB and SR are what almost made Nissan go under.

Considering how good the VQ engine is, I don’t think it matters if Nissan uses older stuff like the RB. I mean, do you really care how special your engine combo is? Probably not, as long as it tears the doors off the guy next to you.

Take 1 300HP VQ35 motor + 1 Turbonetics turbo + AWD and that’s a freakin’ skyline no matter how you add it up. Personally, I really like the G35 coupe’s look, and with a little more power under the hood I wouldn’t be embarrassed to see a GT-R badge on it.

That front dash looks exactly like a 2004 Galant’s dash…I’m 100% sure because my job has me driving them all day. Other than that, the seats look like they’ll take a bit of time to get used to :lol:

i thought the new gtr was gonna use a v8 engine.