Finally getting the cobra back...

Mines daily driven, my BFG’s are not going to hold this power in this weather. Care to loan me some slicks?

i got some 15s if needed.

and why arent DRs going to hold your power? Lou has seen 10s on them, Urlinet or whatever hsi name is runs them i do believe

Who can hook at prp to begin with? Im just saying this weather is going to make it damn near impossible to put 1st or 2nd gear on the ground.

stop making excusess hahaha

my radails are holding fine, my clutch wont tho hahaha

oh ya i gots a new clutch fagboy, its going in hopefully this weekend

i think u would be able to get some decent traction if u lanch it right

A clutch wont save you, meathead.

i know u douche but u dont hear me cryin about traction :greddy:

p.s. wings tomorow?

God your ugly. If I can get my car off my street tomorrow Im down. What time do you head out there?

idk…let me know when its good for u queer

prp hook?

new background

again Lou hes seen 10.6s consistant

again hes a very good driver

and that ride has alot more power also

Lou is a very good driver. But your telling me he’s cutting consistant 10.6’s on DR’s, not slicks?

Lets keep in mind, I dont have slicks yet. Im rolling on 315/35/17 bfgs.

Either way, Im shitting out excuses because I dont see myself cutting the time the car is capable of yet. I never had this thing at the track yet. I’ll be happy with a low 11 for now on this setup. Im gonna run the stock clutch till its totally gone, then my DFX goes in.

jj, nice pic.

u will be able to mange some decent times with drag radials. how is the stock clutch holdig up?

No major slip yet, but no traction to test it either.

yes lou is dead on with either his DRs or his slicks

yes your car is setup wrong…all power no way to put it to ground…supra category

IRS isnt the best way for drag

not everybody is into seting a car up for drag racing full out. where did he ever say this car is going to be a full drag car?

I’ll bet that his drag radials are 15" and not 17", makes a differance with more sidewall. Forget the drag radials for the track and put some et streets on when you go to the track, I was running 17" DR’s and could’nt do any better than a 1.9 60’ and 12.4, put a set of et streets on for the next run and cut a 1.6 60’ and a 11.5 at 117. And this was done on all stock suspention. There are many Cobra’s with the IRS that run mid to low 10’s so with the power your car puts out and a set of et streets you can easily see low 11’s if not high 10’s on your stock IRS and suspention if your driver mod is working.

seen stock IRS shit themselves near stock