Finally going to do it, me thinks...

I have an R6 for sale…

lol jk

You should go check out the thread I just created.

10 pages of bs and no one mentioned the most important piece of safety gear. Helmet #2 for the bitches…

My man. Well said.

:rofl

Consider the OP… This piece of safety gear isn’t necessary.

For a bunch of motorcycle enthusiasts you guys sure are good at shitting on someone who is getting into the sport for the first time and trying to cover all his bases and do it relatively safely.

Welcome to Shift man. I’m used to it which is why I haven’t done anything drastic like drive with no boots (:lol) or get on a liter bike :lol.

So you’re only listening to us because you care what we think and not about not killing yourself? Might as well get a liter if that’s the case.

Lol yeah man don’t get too crazy. I almost hopped on my bicycle in flippy floppies, but I stopped and thought “what would shift think about this decision?”

It breaks down pretty easy - guy wants bike.
There are always two camps on this - 1: start small and cheap, and buy big bike later. 2: start big.
Instead Ilya decides that he will keep small bike, and buys it new. Then rides a big bike and realizes small bike isn’t fun as indefinite keep and only option.
So he spent money buying a learning bike new instead of used, and now wants a big bike in the future anyway.

Shoulda just bought a 600. You’ll be bored with that bike in no time. Next season you’ll want a bigger bike

Never buy a 600, first time you ride a 1000 the 600 will seem like a 250.

For real though when you sell this let me know as long as you aren’t asking some outrageous price for it. Hopefully you drop it a couple times so it’s a little fucked up. Snaggin shit on the cheap

Not everyone slides bikes into guard rails. Atleast I never did when I bought my first 600

You don’t know what you are missing then.

Also one day you will grow up, stop riding pussy 600’s and get a real mans bike. Surprised you weren’t bored with it within a season.

Edit: Not to mention you’re a real class act for bringing up somebody’s near death experience and you’re further proving the point that 600’s super sports are stupid street bikes and you have to go way too fast to have any kind of fun. Keep at it :rofl

Bi-winning

You and your idiot brother are always the first 2 to jump down my throat whenever this topic comes up. Sorry the truth hurts and you were incapable at the time of your accident to not properly negotiate the turn you couldn’t hold.

Any day of the week I coulda jumped on a 1000 and rode the shit out of it just like I did on my 600’s.

Who is this truth hurting exactly?

Great double negative there by the way to say the opposite of what you mean to say. :number1

You’ve never made a mistake on a bike? You must be the greatest rider of all time :bowdown I guess you look down on the Moto Gp riders that fail to negotiate turns sometimes too and go down? Right? Righttt?

Brilliant! You make this way too easy.

Man look at all these n00bs being incapable at the time of their accident to not properly negotiate the turn they couldn’t hold.

[ame]http://youtu.be/N89v6Wj82lQ[/ame]

Double negative?! What the fuck are you talking about?

No Vlad, I never nearly killed myself like you did. I never proclaimed to be the best rider out there.