Finding molded carpet

So I’m in the process of trying to find some interior parts to restore the interior of the car so I’d figure what better way than to start from the bottom up.

Unfortunatly the only thing I found off hand was on eBay, and I’m kind of hesitant seeing as it will probably just be a generic flat piece cut to shape instead of molded around the body like it should be. Does anyone know if a automotive upholstry place could do it properly, or if anyone has actaully tried eBay with any results?

For your WRX?

X…

Negative, for a Shadow 4 door and it needs to be black which to the best of my knowledge is not a factory color.

The shadow may have shared platforms with other cars out there, I’m gonna guess that will be a better bet.

X…

try accmats? thats where i got mine from.

www.accmats.com good quality too.

Ahh very nice, thanks that should do just fine. :tup:

also jcwhitney.com?

lol. i never thought i’d recommend them to anyone.

np

Looked at JCwhitney, and while I could say myself the $200+ the reviews they have there are pretty mediocre at best. Plus I want the sound deadining padded material also. Not something I want to skimp on at all as I want to do everything right on this.

Still want to look into some local places too, if they can keep it under the $350 range. If anyone knows of a good local place for this, that would be great.

Final Bump Would prefer something local if anyone knows.