Firearm BS thread

Going out to eat tonight…too bad I can’t bring my conceal carry…

This new BS changes nothing.

1 Like

Should not be an issue.
Just make sure to bring 2 lock boxes, and when you get out of the car, proceed to unload any firearms. Place them in a lock box separate from the ammo lock box and close your trunk lid.

It’s for the kids after all.
Preferably right outside the lobby entrance so that the establishment is well aware that you are a law abiding citizen.

When you get arrested, we will finally be able to sue the state for your lost income, livelihood, home, and all firearms. (good thing you are a teacher, otherwise the state might struggle financially :smiley: -too much? :wink: )

#nysucks

1 Like

Update:

Went to dinner.

Came home.

Didn’t see anyone conceal carrying.

4 Likes

Going out myself shortly. Will keep my eyes peeled.

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

The yellow tape is now gone and ammunition sales have returned, but the store’s management declined to comment on why the ammunition section was roped off in the first place. A sales associate told WGRZ that there was confusion over the new background checks and the recent changes that went into effect last week

I definitely don’t agree with the registry thing.

1 Like

Was out again yesterday (Galleria Mall) and today (NYBP), and I didn’t see a single person conceal carrying, the law must be working.

4 Likes

I’m trying to get my wife to print up a shirt with the green sign on it.
My body, my choice.

For nothing else to see how people respond in public.

Edit: If I was a cool kid, I would create 2 IG sites, and maybe even an app.
1: Confirmed Gun free retail providers.
2: Confirmed Supporters of lawful Carry.

What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Why does the registry ask if your business has an alarm system?

1 Like

Predictably, work arounds exist. Thanks to The Guardian for mentioning one in your article.

Meanwhile, fintech companies such as Credova, built for the purpose of allowing installment plans for gun purchases

1 Like

B.S.
I’m pretty sure that tracking already exists.
I know there was a video somewhere that had the ATF or police looking to confirm some guy was not reselling.

That specific example is that if you buy more then 1 gun in like 2-4 weeks you get put into like a high risk category. The thought is that you’re buying large amounts of guns to sell as straw purchases to felons or gangs or something stupid. If the ATF comes knocking you can politely tell them to go fuck themselves and to get off your property. Even better, put a fence around your property and don’t allow anyone in lol.

The credit card thing is pretty damn stupid. The Feds already know everything they need to know, you think they delete the NICS data? lol The only way this will change anything is MAYBE you can’t use a certain CC at a gun store… wamp wamp cut the card up.

More cash the better. Suck my ass you commie fuckholes.

Guys I’m telling you, it’s crazy out there. Still haven’t seen a single person conceal carrying ANYWHERE!!

2 Likes

Lewiston peach fest was mask and gun free.
So peacful etc.

omg lewiston has a peach festival? i did not know this and i will be going next year now.

sounds like a safe fun time