Firearm BS thread

I thought the new process became the same as a pistol. Maybe that is some BS NYC stuff or something.

You guys would know more than me. But one of the firearms dealers that I deliver to told me that they can’t sell a semi-auto rifle unless you have a pistol permit. She said a pump or bolt action is fine.

Incorrect

Pile of some of my 1911s

Just snagged this cool Cz, kind of hard to find.

I shot one of these and the competition version years ago. The comp version trigger was a bit too light for me but the tactical had some of the cleanest pistol iron sights I’ve ever used.

1 Like

I dislike you more and more with each post.

1 Like

If anyone is interested, our annual summer gun raffle tickets came out last week. I challenge tou to find a higher quality local ticket.

The party itself is no joke either. Last year’s was a big success and everyone had a good time. Excellent caterer chosen for this year too.

PM me if you’re interested and we can figure it out.

4 Likes

Do Want. Not sure how many. @Geoff

As for the party, once again I cannot attend.
You should try the Rapids pig roast with a ton of food, beverage and 55 raffles :wink:

Also, where do you guys find deals on nice 1911’s?
The $1k buy in kills me, but I’m a cheap mofo.

1 Like

Depends what you’re looking for. I spend a lot of time on 1911 addicts, gun joker and some local boards. I paid $2500 for my guncrafter, came with the build sheet, $4100 originally. I paid $3000 for my Alchemy prime elite hard chrome, which was like $4800 new. Both guns were like new maybe shot once. My rare Les Baer 45 double stack I snagged for $1200, that was a really good deal.

2 Likes

Cool. Let me know when you figure it out and we’ll get it done. Thanks.

Pretty nice deal on an entry level nice 45cal 1911.

2 Likes

Bench complete and case prep center humming along nicely. Had some old Brazillian Cherry on the shelf.

Came at a small cost. Brushed my thumb against the bottom of the new Walnut edge. Sharp as a knife. Has since been sanded properly.

5 Likes

That table looks awesome

Thanks man. 3/4 MDF with 3/4 hardwood makes for an awesome mounting surface. There’s a chance I may move some presses over there at some point in time. I made the overhang the same as my other bench so I know it’ll fit nice.

2 Likes

Testing day. Cold and windy. Not the fun I had hoped for. Data collected.

4 Likes

Putting in the work. :TUP:

2 Likes

SlIpErY sLoPe

1 Like

Before it’s taken down, lol:

1 Like

New cleaning / work rig…

3 Likes