Fireball Coatings ... smoke your competition

Hi gang,

I thought I’d post a pic of some more coating that I’ve had done. The finish is great and big thanks go to Mark at Fireball for working on Saturday and getting my crap done.

In talking to Mark, he is also more than happy to offer discounts/savings to Son members looking to get stuff coated… so check out www.fireballcoatings.com.

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/11066/build%20006-600.jpg

Looks Good, Though Should have Gone Black on the Manifold
that Finish will Discolor and Flake on a Turbo Car, and Dan
Please tell me that Valve Cover isn’t Ceramic Coated…

Nah – based on my EGT’s…that colour should hold up well. The silver is just on the outside…Mark laid a thick ID coat inside the manifold (and extra think, black thermal layer inside the runners) so I get the best of both worlds.

And the valve cover is ceramic… :slight_smile:

i r teh happy with teh coating on the manifold i have… both of them in fact…

thanks DAn

Dan, when you getting your entire car ceramic coated? :rofl:

Prices?

Prices are available on their website… but I’m sure Mark will log in here and answer any specifc questions you may have.

is that tile also made of ceramic?

Hahaha – no.

It’s a chunk of my kitchen counter I cut out to install my slide-in duel-fuel range.

I’m such a loser

Nah – based on my EGT’s…that colour should hold up well. [/quote]

I thought the same untill mine started to flake, TWICE!

I had brought it back to him three times to redo…

Hope you got better luck with it.

What are you going to do about your melted plastic one way valve inside the valve cover?

Thats awesome dude i’m absolutly loving your SR ventures!!!

I’m def gonna have some of this stuff done!

Is coating your intake manifold for looks or is it functional? I.e. is the air cooler inside the manifold or outside in that area of the engine bay?

What car is that intake manifold from? Or is it custom?

Greddy Intake Manifold for a S13 SR20DET

Looks mucho sexay :thumright:

been there done that… tried thier black highest rated coating on my manifold… it sucks… burned and flaked off after about 1hr of racing… took it back to them…they recoated it again…same thing happend…

waste of money and time…it cant stand the heat

If you guys want an amazing coating for your manifold contact me anytime…$200 , i can get it coated inside and out with a polish layer done on top. I had my manifold done, over 20 track days, and two summers have past and it still looks the same as it did the day i slapped it on…

www.GPEngineering.ca

their located in Burlington ?

the guys i use are called GP also…a guy named rob …works out of his shop in brampton…
awesome guy.
peace

I guess it cant handle the high EGT’s High HP Cars put out that are “actually” driven and driven hard…

Perhaps Varun should provide complimentary coating to ADAM’s header
to test it out. :dunno:

Mine never flaked…
lookes good