My header compliments of Custom and Sound

Chuck at Custom and Sound finished ceramic coating my header about 2 weeks ago I think it was. He did a pretty good job. If you need powdercoating, polishing, sandblasting, or ceramic coating, he is the guy to contact. check him out here
Anyway, I have a pic of the header for you guys to scope. I got it done in silver ceramic coat.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/564000-564999/564851_45.jpg

wheres the other side :kekegay:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dick

how much did that cost

:moon:

SHAG–that’s funny. But in case you guys didn’t know, it’s for my 4-banger Cavalier ECOTEC. I would like to divulge the cost, but I will have to leave that up to Chuck at Custom and Sound–I dunno if he would want me to tell that or not. I can tell you he gave me a good deal. It was actually cheaper for me to buy the uncoated header and have him coat it than it was to buy the ceramic coated header from Pacesetter.

:cool:

yea one of these days I got to get my header to chuck. once i find someone to pull the dents out of the bottem of it

that header for a 1.6L colt? :smiley:

It cost him $ 90.00 for a cavvy… 4 banger

how bad are the dent’s i can pop some of them out

how much for an exuast manifold for my car and how good does it hold up to heat

I know I drive an SUV and all but… my headers > yours :naughty: :boink http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/519000-519999/519174_30.jpg and I’m also new so I just might be alittle out of place :bash:

those are nice!!

Its the real jet-hot coating which is why its chrome and I’m getting my intake manifold done the same.

:jerkit:
That is CERAMIC … i use the same stuff that jet hot uses i get it from the same company… i got chrome to !!!

Call the shop i don’t give qoutes out on the internet any more!!!

That is CERAMIC … i use the same stuff that jet hot uses i get it from the same company… i got chrome to !!!

Oh me so sorry…Jet-hot sterling :rolleyes:

P.S. i said real because I know there are a lot of low end places that say its jet-hot and use real cheap ceramic coatings…I wasn’t implying anything towards the headers in the first pic or your company so no reason I should get a beat off smilie

STFU newb

take some of ur own advice