Firefox issue

Ok this is dumb but annoying. Couple days ago my firefox decided that it didn’t want to save log in info. So every time i go to a site i have to enter name and password instead of site just opening and me being logged in. I tried looking threw some things but didnt come up with anything related to this. What do i have to do?

I’ve had the same problem but only with certain sites … I’d like to know myself…

/firefox

you deleted saved form information? did you hit clear private data? use Ccleaner?

Nothing like that… well that i can remember at least. I sat down at my comp the other day and started happening. I considered reinstalling then going threw everything see if it would fix it. But at the same time i dont want to loose my bookmarks and what not.

Tools > Options > Privacy

check everything except the 2nd to last box. Look over the settings and make sure they seem right for what you want.

^^ everything is like that already

IIRC it happened to me before i had to create a new profile in firefiox

Happened to me, and I lost my bookmarks and ability to create new ones. Tried everything, ended up using Seamonkey. Now that sometimes won’t let me use my email, so I use Firefox for Hotmail. What a pain in the dick.

This is so annoying im thinking of reinstalling from scratch see if it fixes it i just know ill loose all the sites that i like to have saved.

Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > Backup

did you try what i suggested? cause uninstalling didnt work for me

Thanks violator ill have to do that and no i didnt make a new profile yet ill have to try that tonight

Ok i backed up everything completely deleted firefox redownloaded and reinstalled and seems to be working right again. Thanks a bunch guys i was getting so annoyed with it lol.