First 700whp tune.

congrats bud!

Thanks man i really appreciate it.

We got line up. My last outing was 10.6@137

Congrats to Garret & the J&S crew

thats some serious power there guys. nice driving garret

Congrats glad to hear everything is on the up and up!

Danl was driving

Congratulations on making passes. I’m glad you proved me wrong. The traps are about what I expected for the power I thought the car was making. The ET is definitely suffering due to spinning. When you throw slicks on and hook better the trap will drop. The slicks will also soak up power on the big end. Thanks for the dyno sheets and thanks for taking it to the track, answers all my questions and now I’m content.

I won’t be bothering with this thread anymore as an intelligent discussion is impossible.

truth…i saw him…lol

You can’t dictate this thread. We say when you are done

Post up your DYNO sheets ET’s and video’s , Sunshine!

now that you solved this mystery can you work on oil in the Gulf? thanks.

if you read his post. he still knocking the J&S dyno numbers.

not sure if he was knocking… for instance I think buschur builds 93 octane pump cars that run 550 whp on the mustang dyno and run 135 in the quarter.

wasnt the car on E85 and 37psi? I know u said 34 earlier but did you actually mean 37?

oooh boy… 700hp … 10.8’s

I’m so fucking tired of reading your’s and other people’s posts about well, if i could have got a better launch…i could ran xx.xxx @ zzzzz. or if i would have changed this on the tune i would done this…shoulda coulda woulda but you didn’t. if you’re going to say it will run that, prove it by doing it. it’s the same fucking thing i read with travis’s del sol all the time. well if this wouldn’t have broken this part, then i would have went this. It’s such a fucking bench racer / bench tuner attitude.

i just don’t understand the point of building something that makes 700 hp if you’re not going to figure out how to get it to the ground…

on the monster truck stock suspension and the mans first time ever being at a track i think thats pretty damn good. Im sure you remember your first. Not everyone has big sponsors backing them paying for every part needed to run rediculous times.

no, but i remember running 10.90 6 years ago with 450 hp, because i’m smart enough to not blow every penny on some stupid ass buschur motor and ridiculous turbo and actually get something to put it to the ground. so suck it…

was this in the 240 from hybrid? white or blue???

Empty your inbox broski :wink:

sorry you think a 10.8 in a 700 hp car on street tires in full street trim with a kid driving that is his first time ever on a 1/4 mile track… is crappy.

it was also done on lower boost because of the whole running out of injector thing.

nope, my own personal car, the orange one.