First batch of Hydrographics

straight ballin.

I’m curious how it’ll hold up on the higher wear/heat parts. I have a rifle stock done with the hydrographics and I’m pretty sure it won’t take heavy abuse. Please give some updates in the future?

Can you take camera pictures and hydrographicarize them to something? I totally need my face on my valve cover or my wheels, or even both.

I plan to make a few videos soon to show durability and how the process works. It will hold 2-300 degrees depending on duration of the heat application. It is automotive paint base and clearcoat so it is pretty durable, not as much as powder but i’m very impressed with it!

You can’t make your own films unfortunately. My supplier has over 300 different films. Valve covers and wheels wont be an issue to do. I’ve been practicing on them a lot the past 2 days to get the technique right.
Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Awesome, such a cool technology.

I saw a set of valve covers done with flaming skulls on them. Looked incredible. Do you have any prices set yet or are you still experimenting with the process?

I can do them as well. Im still experimenting and researching to get the right equipment and supplies. Hoping to have prices and equipment together within the next 2 months.

Do they have 100 dollar bill film?

Yes they do. I have some of it in stock I will be using shortly.

speachless

http://www.dipshitzhydrographics.com/film.htm

Just to give everyone idea for films. With good clear over it these turn out amazing.

http://www.ozarkshydrographics.com/patterns-designer/image/obj96geo87pg1p21.jpg

Good clear definitely make a big difference but a good primer and base is truly what matters most or you may as well use some wal-mart spray paint like most of the youtubers do which is likely fine on things like xbox controllers that get thrown out that tv anyhow :smiley:

I got to clearing a few things today so hopefully I will have some time to upload pictures in the next few days.

Roughly what would a gun stock be with the pump?

Whaaat? lol

Very rough estimate would be around $110 for the stock and pump. I don’t have any prices set yet though. Im going to practice more on gun parts to see what is really complex to do and what isn’t so bad to do.

Lots of Hello Kitty, lol :tup:

Looks great! cant wait till you get set up!

The TT LMR Camaro that runs 250+ mph in the mile has $100 bills on the turbo intakes. They said cuz it eats money.