First time you drove a 240sx

Hey guys jsut thought maybe we all could share the first time we drove a 240sx

the first time i drove a 240sx i was working at Walmart (tire and lube department) this OLD lady came in with a white s13 91+ (can’t remember the exact year) she looked at least 60 .
This car had less than 85,000 km and it was 5 speed , nicest s13 i ever saw

The first REAL time i drove a 240sx was when my boy “sleepy_eyes_90black” bought his 90 240sx i drove it home for him cause he didn’t know how to drive 5 speed. Was Really susprised what a 12valve could be capable of , after driving several time i was hooked and bought a S13 several months later.

first time I drove a 240 was when I went to a dealership to check one out… After I was done driving it, I knew I wanted one :slight_smile:

10 months, 2 240’s and still havent actually driven one, other then around the block. :cry:

p.s. check your pms

white 240, old lady…85k? could be cloud_zero3’s car eh.

my first time was at a used car dealership on brimely and sheppard, they had two, and i drove the 92 one. was not impressed cause those were some fucked up 240s. but i knew the capability of these cars, and bought one a yr later.

my first time was also at a dealership, I was looking for my commute car to school, I went to check out a mx6 but was sold minutes before I got there (thank god) on the way back home I saw 2 cars on display at some little car dealer.
First I took a 92 Celica (it was 3G’s cheaper) for a ride then the 240, this was the first time ever driving a 240 and instantly I fell in love, overall it was way better than the Celica and my dad who was with me agreed.

Next thing I know im sitting in the office negotiating for my 1st car… that was 1998 and till today I LOVE my 240sx !!

First time driving my car was on my way back from toronto when i bought it. Needless to say i was a bit nervous about driving back through the traffic, first time driving standard, but i managed. So my first time was more nerve racking than fun, but hey once i got used to it…

first time i drove a 240 was over this pass summer, i saw the car in a parking lot i dont remember, ask the owner to drive it…turned out thats the car i bought after looking around for so many months, and when i drove it, i knew right then and there that that was the car for me.

First Time Was walking home with a bunch of friends on a industrial road as i walked by a tire and brake shop i fell in love with a s13 that was mint next morning showed up with cash and baught it on the spot. Didnt know how to drive 5spd so i taught myself after that i was ripping up the back streets car was fun as hell.

And trevor lol driving it around the block is still considered driving one.

The first time I drove a 240 was from the dealership that I now work at. Didn’t know anyreal thing about them. I was looking for a rearwheel drive, 5sdp, 4 banger (Wanted reasonable gas mileage). I narrowed it down to just 240’s (not much to really pic from), found my car and feel in love with it. I bought right then and traded in my 1991 Tempo…LOL. That was in 99. It’s not for sale.

First time was in 99 when i bought a 91 hatch with HICAS… very cool felt like I was floating around corners.

I was torn between a 89 MR2 supercharged and the 91 240sx…

First time i drove one was in the summer of 04. Bought it off my buddys uncle who ran a shady little dealership on kingston road. On the way outta the parking lot backed into a mail truck and smashed up the front quarter lol. Any ways, once around the block and i was sold. Its still the only 240 ive ever drivin.

my buddie bought a 91 240sx couldnt drive it drove in first gear the whole way from the house he bouhgt it from to my school. then i drove it artound showed him how tyo ddrive 5spd. i hated yhe s13 lol

My first time was about 5 or 6 months ago. I drove down to Sauga with my fresh new g2 license, and test drove some shitty ass 5 speed black chuki s13. I took it around a few corners and it just rained so the back end just whipped out and I almost put it into a curb lol. I really enjoyed the feeling, and the handling, but it was a bit underpowered from what im used to. I learned on all turbo 5speed cars when I was younger. Definitely a fun ride though, still looking for a car now.

it was a cold spring day…my boy sti ken had one that was parked for a few years and wanted to get raid of it…it was a sweet deal so i had to pick it up…90 black hatch that came with new suspension and a sr20de motor…the price was perfect so i grab it…like REX said…he drove it home for me…this car sat for a fews and was never driven…on 401 he boot it at 130km coming home…got all my oil changed…then he taught me to drive standard…i had to say it was the most emotional time in my life…it was sooo sweet…girls loved it…and i was happy…months after it’s still the love of my life…i have to admit for a car thats 16 years old…it’s is still F@#$ sexy…still attract eyes on the road…and the best part of owning a 240sx RWD…my first stall was REX didnt stop laughing for hours…but i started back and went on…and on…and on…i love my 240… i hope everyone feels the same way…

the one i have now, when my buddy owned it. I had my vtec EF civic and the SOHC felt sloowwww and it was. Then i wrecked the civ gave my buddy the engine and got the 240 swapped dohc in that weekend and now a year later in still driving it

-Matt

first time i drove a 240 was April 3, 2006. that car was written off 2 weeks later.

First 240 I drove was… when I registered on this site, whenever that was. I bought the first car I looked at, b/c it was in awesome shape. I thought it was a total piece of wood when I bought it, and after fixing a vacuum leak a full year later, I still think it’s a total piece of wood, but you know… a faster one :smiley:

krgoodwin- your av is sick, I love it.

First day I drove a 240sx was the day I bought it (1990 s13 red)I instantly fell in love with it , the rwd was amazing to have fun with it and it just feels great driving it. I’am working on my car now and it just gets better and better in handling n speed.

October 1999, then purchased teh 1992 white hatch with 178K in november 1999.

I drove it to the dealership to get it inspected. wow this thread blows…

2 years ago i was 16 it was a lowered Maroon 92 hatch with Hicas i never driven a 240 before that i powerslid it around the corner without knowing lol…that car is long dead tho =( .
my dad bought an 89 Hatchback …back in 89 it cost him 28,000 when he was done wit taxes and evrything. he also had a 69 Camaro ss Convertible when we lived in woodbridge those are still my 2 favourite cars .