FirstWorldProblems.

There’s too much food in my pantry and the shelves are sagging.

My wine cellar flooded.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

http://comedians.jokes.com/louis-c-k-/videos/louis-c-k----give-it-a-second

I’m so bored at work today…nothing is going on

Service writer won’t answer his extension…

Have to walk 30ft. to ask question in person.

I only poop on company time…

I have to much cash from the holidays now my wallet is uncomfortable.

One that happens at work:

I don’t want a network printer, because then I have to get up and walk 10ft to get my papers.

I can’t tell which car’s alarm is going off.

Not enough good OT threads to read while bored at work…

I got too much new stuff for Christmas, and now I have to figure out where to put it all.

And this why all other countries hate Americans lol

When I wear my Rolex for a couple days in a row, I have to wind my Breitling to make sure it doesn’t lose time…and vice versa.

:tdown:

fug i hate that… i can’t not wear my triple calendar because resetting it after a couple days takes like 35 seconds… and if you over-correct on the perimeter day wheel you have to start over and do all 365 days again :frowning:

My is to warm and I have to go upstairs to change then back down to continue what I was doing.

Can’t hear what the people in the video game are saying over my new ipod.

from steve hewett’s (cky89) facebook -

fucking pissed that the only 360 game out of the tons i had that i found is halo 3, which i’ve beat 3543 times and the disc is all fucked up.

I need new games and xbox live again asap.

I’m not 12, did you really need to wake me up this early?!

wide awake. nobodies up. nothing is open. awesome :confused:

I have no motivation to wrap these presents.

I wish I had something more productive to do right now, rather than lay here and stare at the ceiling hoping for sleep :confused:

The fact that I have to be at work at 8am on new years eve is absolute bullshit.

My job title is automotive technician. Why the fuck am I putting together office chairs?

getting forced to go to my aunts for some christmas bullshit. plz text to save my sanity :slight_smile: 597-xxxx

That was the worst sleep I’ve ever gotten in in my life. (OH YA? IN YOUR BED?!?!? IN A BUILDING THAT PROBABLY HAS HEAT, UNDER SOME BLANKETS?!?!)

why is my ex trying to have a conversation with me? you broke up with me, gtfo.

Can today just be over with already?

Getting paid to sit on my ass sucks. Id rather not get paid and go to bed :slight_smile:

get stuck at work late today and have to go in to work early tomorrow HOW FUN! not.

I fucking HATE girls. jesus christ.

I swear this bitch texts me just to ruin my fucking day.

I’d rather stab myself and have to go to the hospital rather than go to work right now. ugh :confused:

i dont want to get out of bedddddddd

I want a fucking smoke SO bad right now. Ughhh :frowning:

ECT ECT ECT

What a pile of shit…

LIKE. lol

couldn’t cum for the life of me last night while banging that broad last night

My beer is empty.

My decent paying job with good benefits in the field I went to college for that has me sitting in a comfortable chair in a climate controlled office most days is boring sometimes.

I had to move my daily driver in order to get out my Lotus to drive in December.