FirstWorldProblems.

I only had 3 vacation days left and have to work one day between Christmans and New years.

Me and my girlfriend each brought home 2 jugs of milk. We will never drink this much before one goes bad, guess I have to throw it out.

I actually was recently amazed by this and the fact there is a whole store dedicated to olive oil in Williamsville.

Fixed

I am hungry but too many places to decide to eat at.

Wegman’s is too far, I am stuck going to Tops.

Ate too many appetizers, can’t finish my entree.

My cell phone that I use to play music from at the gym shuts itself off at least twice during a workout. I have to turn it on again and restart the song. :fu:

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

:clap:

suicide doors suck for tailgating: (Bills/Dolphins Game)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/308529_2164739009303_1571464210_31806790_1160734992_n.jpg

My insurance agent called me while I was tweeting to let me know I was fully covered. Must restart my tweet…

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I hate getting sweaty when I shovel the snow out of my drive way because I wore too many clothes.

http://1bi.us/8hm

Fuck Apple and all you hipsters that would pay $10,000 just to pop a pimple on Steve Jobs’ ass while he was still alive.

New MacBook Pro = $2,000 Facebook status updater

That twitter feed makes me wish more parents hit their kids.

fuck.

wow

Wtf man. All of this awesome technology is wasted on the WORST generation, ever.

Kids have all this awseome technology and parents can’t figure out how to use it.

My 7 y/o just lost her use of her new laptop for 2 weeks. If she were allowed on the internets, she would post a 1st world problem.

I would take those kids to the abortion clinic and demand an abortion be performed on a living teenager thats how much they suck.:tdown: They suck as much as CKY89:tdown:

although i have a perfectly good time-telling device, most likely currently in my pocket, im having a hard time trying to decide which auxiliary time telling device to spend more than some people have ever paid for a vehicle on :slight_smile:

I spend thousands on watches, you spend it on booze. Same thing, different vice.

<3333

That list is disgusting.

lol. fair enough. if you tally’d all of the scotch/whiskey/fancy gin ive purchased… fuck.

youve got a bit better return on your investment, eh?

lol @ cky

I had to flush the toilet in my building because I was the 1st to use it and did not want unknown blue cleaner water splashing back.