Fishing 2010

welll if you ever make it down here and only care about catching BIG fish… we can hoook amberjack allllll day long (2 of them and your arms will feel like noodles)

The luhrs should be sold soon… (im hoping) and id hope to pick a 20ft center console of some sorts…

in the mean time im going to try to get aclimated with the Grady, so i can start going out by myself :slight_smile:

OK I’ve got a bag of 5" green with red freckled senkos and a bag of purple 5" senkos. I’m fucking off at noon and am going to see if I can catch a fish before I drink enough beer to stop caring about fishing. Either way I win!

^A+ do work!

Stay out of Canadian waters with that beer.

I’m looking to do some shore/river/stream fishing this weekend. anyone know of anything down in the southtowns rivers/streams? im looking to make a day of it i know of a few spots closer to letchworth but anything relativley close to that within a cars drive lets say? Let me know and keep this thread alive!

• willy that trip looks sick!

as far as i know, thats 2oz…not 2 fish

93dxhatch and i are going bass hunting saturday out off rt16 season opened last week i believe.

Any new updates to the fishing scene around here- locations and what’s hitting?
Thanks!

I haven’t been fishing in a while but with the heat this week you should probably start looking at deeper water. I bet the bass are starting to hit real well out in the front of the Ford plant on the lake.

just sheephead leaving from sturgeion point

the wind is pushing the fish everywhere

Got 2 nice midnight walleye the other night in the secret spot… Other than that just a bunch of bass this year. I have heard that Chautauqua is on fire for the eyes about now, anyone have a boat I can borrow for the weekend??

scott caught some lunkers on his trip to florida … jus sayin.

Anywhere besides the riverwalk and beaver island that you guys would recommend for this evening or tomorrow morning? Not going to have a boat to utilize so something with decent shore fishing is ideal! Thanks

Well spent about two hours last night at big six mile creek without even a nibble. Don’t bother unless you are bringing a boat!

WOULD U GUYS BE INTERESTED IN A NYSPEED FISHING DAY/TOURNEY???

EITHER PILE IN OUR BOATS OR SHORE FISH AS A GROUP?

in!

in front of smokes creek

can out of staters participate?

you know I’m in…

Anyone ever fish ellicott creek?

Bump:
Bought the wife a fishing rod for her b-day…

Anyplace near Tonawanda to take the wife and kids?
They only need to fish for about 30 minutes before they are board and want to move on to
another activity.

^board? really… silly praxair guys