FOR RENT: 8,000 sq ft Space on Buffalo's West Side- Rhode Island St near West Ave. 1922 Car Dealership

FOR RENT: 8,000 sq ft unit on Rhode Island St near West Ave.

Former car dealership built in 1922. Garage door, man door, storefront window. Front room (30% of unit) has terrazzo floor & 16’ ceilings. Rear unit has concrete floor & 14’ ceilings. Dividing wall is temporary. All new fire rated corridor with emergency exit, 2 ADA compliant bathrooms & janitor closet w/slop sink. Has heat & a/c. Office with waiting room & two individual offices, new furnace & paint. Building’s other tenants include Tipico coffee roastery, Reddy Bikeshare, custom furniture/woodworker, & a 500 sq ft storefront for rent tbd. Original exterior garage doors still in place behind green t1-11 wood, I plan to remove the t1-11 from facade to expose original doors.

Situated in the middle of the Niagara Street growth, D’Youville College, and 5 Points growth (Remedy House, Paradise Wine, 5 Points Bakery, Las Puertas, etc).

Well trafficked by people exiting the I-190 heading to the Elmwood Village

I’m a west side lifer and looking for the right tenant.

Text or call André at 716-7two5-5366

1 Like

You’re doing an incredible job with this property :+1:

1 Like

Thanks bud. It’s been slow going given all the costs involved but I think I’m nearing the home stretch. Hoping to have it all wrapped up before the new year.

1 Like