Ford vs Chevy title bout.

I think the sticker price on my F150 and my friend’s Tundra was about the same and both are extended cab 4x4’s with similar options. I think mine might have a few more options (parking sensors and little shit like that) but its real close.

they will never bring it here man . as it will shut down the domestic work truck sales . they are a nasty truck and toyotas run well man .:thumbup

the indep front is a way better setup and less problematic than any solid axle that ford or dodge has right now .

just from seeing the trucks on the road it seems like the GM trucks sag a hell of a lot more with weight on the front.

BULL SHIT.

ok ford man

I have a brand new Dodge, its the first Dodge I’ve ever owned.I was always a ford truck guy and I owned an f150 a few years ago and I would never thought of buying a Dodge at the time.IMO they have done a 180 in quality and performance. the reason I didn’t want a Ford this time around is because they were still running that pig 5.4 and I wanted at least some kinda zip. After owning my Dodge for a year it averages 15mpg combined.They only thing i am only 90% happy with is the ride is a little harsh but thats because I wanted the 20’s.Now that Ford is going to be putting some ass back in there trucks I will Definately consider them in a year or so when I go for my next truck I’m excited to check out the new drivetrains that are coming.

P.S I do not work my trucks hard mostly moving and a little off-road fun during which it has always impressed me so I cannot vouch for the payload capacity ETC.

I keep reading that Dodges fall apart after 80kmi, may pertain to the old truck though.

I’ve heard that too but I gave this one a chance and I was looking into a Titan and once I opened the door to this truck it just made me feel like it was a lot more truck than the Titan.

Titans are fucking junk.

Yes they are I’m sooo goad I didn’t get one lol.

Chevy > Ford

^^^^^
fanboy opinion

Toyota owners are such sheep.

Yea, least its not a Cavalier.

My point exactly.

Sheep owners are such Toyota.

sorry RB but that toyota looks like complete shit w/ DRW’s but the cat motor would def be the selling point on the truck as the cummins is to dodge owners

each truck has its pros and cons and this new chassis GM seems to have the least of the big three lets see how the other two respond to it… the bar is raising quite fast in the HD truck community!

listen guys , as i work on a ton of trucks each week ill give ya a run down on most problems we see with most types

dodge , trannys weak , front ends are garbage and weak as hell , weak rear ends

chevy , electrical pigs , front hubs are weak on the 1500,s

ford , weak motors

thats the common fails on them as far as durability goes the chevy 3/4 tons are the best of tem all as long as ya aint to optioned up . the ford diesal is a junk p.o.s motor

The front bearings started going on my silverado 1500 at 120k. I think the new timken replacements could go just as far.

I agree with you that the dodge trucks have lousy automatic transmissions, but I know several people with older dodges that still work them regularly like I work mine and they are all on original axles with nothing more then regular fluid changes. The diesels run dana 60 fronts and a 70s rear on the autos and 80s on the sticks. Which are definetly on par with the GM 14 bolts if not a little stronger in my opinion and I’m a chevy guy through and through, but in my opinion dodge makes a nice diesel truck. My big complaint to GM is the lack of an available standard transmission behind the DMAX. You are right thought dodge front end longevity sucks.