Formula kartways reopening

get enough people we can get a private night race going

I’m down!

Where is it? lol

410 and steeles

grip FTW… bun all that drifting… its fun to watch tho!!

make an event and ill be there…if the date is proper

lol last years event was amazing…rippppingnggg martino and i lool.

mmm, i never got a chance to try this last year. Im down, stilll!!!

Haha, Chris I found he vid.

[Y]http://www.youtube.com/v/XczmTN5r4mM&hl=en_US&fs=1&.swf[/Y]

Lol, you can hear Sam yappin her mouth off.

lol theres a shot where i tried drifting the wall hard but i ended up scraping the whole thing haha

It’s not GPK’s fault you idiots are destroying their track and cars. It’s meant to be a time based race. The karts aren’t meant for sliding, they won’t do it. The motor cuts out if you notice slip.

The remotes are simply to provide safety for the customers, and you have no idea what it’d be like without the remotes. If you are put on slow, it’s because you negated the rules. Simple as that.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to call anyone an idiot. Im in a sour mood today. Apologies.

Osad is right. If there is a crash it can cause a pile up which leads to injuries, so remotes really do help.

Even if your fucking around. You do not need remotes. If your screwing around with go-karts and you cause an accident including more then your own kart. Then you shouldn’t even have a driving license.

If we make a meet date this year. Then I need to get on the track with Mike and Chris this time. I was by myself last year :frowning:
I can kick those karts pretty damn good. If they got more power…ohhhh boy. tires will be shaved lmfao

I dont know about formula kartways but GPK allows children to drive their karts, they dont have their driving licences. Most of those kids dont know about how/when to overtake or how to keep their position without ruining it for the other person. And what if a kart breakes down on a track, that can also cause an accident, so remotes do come handy. They also have pretty intense race leages where you have to be at least 16 i think and is more serious and way more fun.

Didn’t know about the kid thing. Thats different then.

GPK is a family oriented environment. But yes, winter race leagues are filled with professional karters. Summer is for amatuers, as the pro’s are on their seasons. The speed increases, there is much more room for ‘race rubbing’ and the like.

GPK is okay, i dont like the remotes cause i got screwed in the league because somebody that didnt want to fess up to me kept messing with my car for no reason. i dont drift or bump… But it does help cause at GPK during one of my league races a kart got T-boned and flipped over and they cut the power to all karts right away for safety reasons. dude got his leg FUCKED up!

Formula > GPK… i would rather gas power imo!!

i think enough chatter, lets do it. Arrange a date and time… Thursday’s sounds awesome, because it wouldnt really be affecting weekend plans.

yeah i was there when it happened, shit was intense.

i’m up for it :smiley: race race race race :smiley:

and best part is no cops to bug us hahaha

Mosport international karting for outdoor.

and for anyone that remembers, PROKART was the best- so shifty @!! water on the track!

I heard you guys saying tendem this and drift that at the beginning of the thread and I got excited…
Then I saw the video and was disappointed.

prokart was the only place that had good drifting in the karts

and mosport slides better than forumla kartways

this is slow but looks 100% more fun than fk

Yeah i cant wait when it re opens gonna be fun!!