Fort Erie NASCAR Track (Canadian Motor Speedway) *Construction: 2017*

^^ Not mine. I’d never buy an LG phone. Nokia FTW :slight_smile:

Neat, hope the project follows through.

id imagine that they would run a Camping world east show and a Whelen modified tour show there first before even the trucks would run there.

Be nice to have a weekend like the Magic Mile has though where you can see them all run there in one weekend -trucks

ROC tour ill bet would make it a stop on there schedule too. they used to go up to canada until 02’

There si also a new oval track being built a cpl hrs away.

check it out

http://www.shangrila-2.com/

Finally found what I was referencing before about the use of “pure” ovals:

Chicago Motor Speedaway. Less than 8 years old, $70 million dollar speedway. Abandoned

chicagoland is a better speedway.
Its not like the Glen is going to put a speedway out of business.

So I heard they are still building a track and what not, but NASCAR decided not to allow events in it? Any truth to this?

I haven’t heard anything about this, but I could imagine that NASCAR wouldn’t have moved a race there instantly anyways.

I really hope this goes through though.

NASCAR was never going to run anything there. The only reason NASCAR was brought up was because the track has the potential to handle NASCAR size events and races.

I heard this idea was tossed out. because of Ny state. Kinda like gambling.

Wait… What???

:picard:

in the buffalo news. like a month ago it was just said that they were going to build it in hopes of having a NASCAR race there someday lol. regardless id be there in a heartbeat for a track day

God you have hit an all time low

+1.

I love this idea.
Even to just go watch races.
and fuckkkk if we can run there…:smiley:
I’ll never give up on motorsports

:picard: All I know is nascar said they WONT be adding any more races to thier schedual. DONT TALK WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

This track is in CANADA and has ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to do with NY State.

:banghead:

I love how you continue to prove your “lower than average” intelligence.

I will pay Howie CASH or buy him drinks when I’m next in NYC to ban Just Karter PERMANENTLY.

Word Ill give ahim 500$ to make sure you never post again.
I’ll also pay a surgeon 10,000$ to make sure you never procreate.
But remember if a crack head punched you in your face every single time you left your house for 6 months. you’d know not to run your mouth on the internet. It can happen.

LOL I love when everyone picks on Just Karter…

Wat?