forum index order.. inconvinient

hey guys in the forum index, the vendors section is cool but i think it should be moved below the classified section hence im sure alot of us visit the classified more often, i have to scroll past the vendors section every time to get to the parts for sale/wtb board, so i was wondering if vendors shuold go below classified hence majority of us probably dont visit vendors as much as the classifieds… just imo… thanks…

o noes!

anything but extra scrolling!!

but in all seriousness, we’re figuring it out as we speak. just hold tight.

seconded. thought about this before, never bothered posting. sounds like a good idea.

what do other people think?

Uh, I think the whole point of that is so that you HAVE to scroll past it so you are forced to look @ the vendors sections to encourage you to visit them.

not really. everybody knows it’s there, and it’s not like they’re forced to enter those forums, and people will most likely enter them if they need something. they just make scrolling a pita.

Yes but that’s just like saying everyone knows who the SON sponsors are so let’s move teh banners from the top of teh site to the very bottom and then poeple will still go to them whent hey need something…

you’re missing my point.

and for the record, those banners are not >= half of the entire page COUGH

edit >= half of the entire screen, rather.

while we’re at it, let’s move that section to top of the boards. im sure noone should have any objection…

thanks guys its much better now