hey this new layout sucks

who wants to scroll down to get to the for sale section?

failtown

fix the site

Good point! When I signed on and did my hourly check for a new project earlier I was like WTF? No classifieds?

Weak.

I have a feeling they are just trying to give the sponsors/vendors the positions they derserve to get noticed…
no one wants to pay money and be at the bottom…
thats my guess of why they changed it.

It sucks.

much cleaner look i like it.

I can appreciate your concern guys, but as tim suggested, the point is to increase the visibility of the vendors, all of whom have contributed some funds into the community.

This may be of little signifcance to you at present, but i have a feeling you will come to understand and appreciate the changes in the not too distant future.

I pity the fool who questions Bing’s wisdom

I like the forum header subtitles, plain and simple for new members and visitors.

as per my pm to gonad, i see the members section… i’m not a member.

fix it.

you see that it exists, and what forums it has… but you can’t see any of the forum content

its not a mistake

why the change? i figured permissions maybe got mucked up after making the forums collapsible…

my bad.

i think they were always collapsible

the only change is that descriptions have been added

and, like bing said, i moved the vendors section up to give them more exposure since they support the site

i also like how the people complaining aren’t even paid members… i’m sure we’ll get on that ‘fix’ for you ASAP, Avery

i noticed something was different, but i couldn’t put my finger on it.

i never really noticed the collapsible feature before.

thanks mike.

looks a lot better i think. I like the layout. It gives the vendors a lot more status on here instead of being bottom of the barrel. Classified should always be last because they dont pay

for those who dont like it
just close the collapsible part of the vendors section
problem solved.

so much for that, lol. :smiley:

i know
i schooled myself

Vendors section shouldn’t be collapsible.

Who selects individual posts anyway? I have 3 buttons I used on this forum “New Posts” “Search” and “User CP/PM” that’s about it.

“Juvenile, Obscene or Violent Posts Will Not Be Tolerated.”
I just have a problem with this part. It means a lot of us aren’t allowed to post in that section at all anymore :smiley: