Forum vote to disband from PittSpeed?

FUC K WAD, I will personally buy you a beer next time you are in town. PM me or hunt down my phone number in the board, it is all over the place.

I received a PM from a pittspeed member who I will leave anon, but I have seen a lot of users there that completly disagree with the few that are being overly vocal.

I do not know why the fuck the pittspeed guys are so fucking gay. I mean before the merge Pittspeed was pretty gay, basically a shell of what it once was. Most of the tight knit group grew old and became less car oriented. Any new people were fair game as far as bashing goes. The new owners are less tolerant because in my opinion they are moderating how it should of been back in the day. Most got a free pass because of the whole tight knit group thing previously mentioned.

anyway, I apologize for all of the dumb shits that are starting trouble. It pisses me off.
and p.s… It is quite funny… in person almost all the people from pittspeed are nice as shit. online they are all dicks.

I dont know who all the moderators are but extend my apologies to them

thanks,
X

We all have huge dicks online, not everyone is as blessed as me in real life.

obviously disbanding will never happen

The Pittspeed members that AREN’T assholes haven’t shown their faces (posts) at all. This is what makes it seem like all pittspeeders are assholes. I know the mods don’t have the time or the motivation to kick them out pro-actively. I think that is the most frustrating part. For a while, they we’re just trying to let us “work things out on our own”. That was a shitty move. They came in and caused a fucking mess and from my perspective, nothing was done. This past week or two, things have improved. A handful of threads were cleaned up his week and the posters never returned to any other thread. So whatever the staff is doing now, is working.

I race and my car it is probably faster then yours. Your argument is invalid.

Read what you wrote, nobody gives a fuck if some of you care about the subject matter. Be an adult and don’t post in those threads. /discussion

As is the case on every internet forum. And we get that. That’s why we haven’t over reacted to any of this.

They have, they’re just not as outspoken. Look at the callout thread or the 1/4 mile board and see how many new people posted after the merge:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?159535-�OFFICIAL�-Network-Wide-2010-1-4-Mile-Drag-Racing-Leaderboard

Nothing has changed in our approach. We’ve been consistent since day 1; those who can’t handle the NET-WIDE sections loose their access. The only thing that’s changed has been the number of poop-throwers in NET-WIDE as we’ve pulled them over time.

haha…ok

how long did they shit up that weird fashion thread for before getting booted? There was pages upon pages of pure SHIT. A handful of threads that mods were ACTIVELY POSTING IN weren’t even cleaned up. You haven’t done a great job dealing with them. That is obvious because we are all pissed off that they’re shitting up threads. That “virus link guy” was the first one that I’ve seen cleaned up in a timely manner. I appreciate that it was, but you need to see the situation for what it is, not what you want it to be.

I was posting in one of them and waited until it got past a line then cleared it all out. Josh did the same in the thread he was posting in. There is only so much we can do, ignoring certain people is also beneficial. Unfortunately as an admin I am not entitled to an ignore list.

What’s the line? Me getting fed up with the bullshit and posting an entire thread that details my hatred?

I honestly didn’t care about the fashion thread, lol. Bing just kept deleting shit posts instead of pulling their access to stop them.

The line is when it derails an automotive thread or gets to a point so retarded I can not stand to read it. Mostly it is the point when someone reports the thread and I then am pushed into wasting my time deleting posts.

LOL you guys crack me up

Onyx… LOSING* hahah. Carry on.

[sarcasm]You’re just mad because you drive a girls car!!![/sarcasm]

lol. I saw that too, but let it slide. <3

Clearly I don’t care and I haven’t posted as you may have noticed, so sit back down and STFU. Other’s do, but don’t have the same restraint I do, so they’ll weigh in on useless topics. And as far as you racing, show a pic of your log book or I call BS.

Quite the antagonist aren’t you? You have become one of the worst offenders of personal attacks, and have been doing shit like this since the merge. Keep it up, it’s working :slight_smile: Yet, you keep harping on the fact that pittspeeders can’t have a level-headed conversation…when YOU obviously can’t, lol.

No, Drew definitely can. He’s also a local legend in the Buffalo Underground Ballet scene.

The above mindset is the problem.

I have had a 71 Chevelle with a Pontiac head, destrocked alum rod 283 that regularly saw 12K rpms, a 68 Nova that ran 10.80’s in street trim, a 87 Starion with a bottled SBC transplant, a 944 LT1 swap project, a couple 69 Camaros (my favorite was tubbed with a 496), a 98 LS1 Firebird HPDE ride and I am currently building a LSX powered 92 Firebird for IHRA Bracket Racing.

Most everything above was done in my garage, it’s a hobby/passion/therapy.

But the key point, I am small potatoes on Pittspeed.
Most guys there have more knowledge/experience than I.
And I can call any of them for help.

Same thing for NYSpeed right? (sarcasm)

lol actually there a number of quick home built cars on NYSpeed

Yeah we’re all just a bunch of redneck immature little kids.

Here’s an example of a recent post by a pittspeed member and a response from a NY speed mod…
You tell me who is the immature little cry baby…

http://i51.tinypic.com/furpew.jpg

Yeah, VERY mature response from a mod IMO…

Haha. Great Response.