Forums is SRS BZNS (split)

:rofl :rofl :rofl I literally fucking BUST out laughing at INTREGED. bahahahaahah

hmmmm that sounds familiar… hmmmm

How did it used to be compared to now?

No generics, specific changes and dates of it being “so different”

I’ll bring up ban logs from the past to show nothing has changed.

You guys are conspiracy theorists, crying over nothing and having no facts to back up what you say. No new rules have been introduced, no policies have changed so get off the bandwagon of this place being Nazi camp now.

Singh for a guy that wants to help this place, you’re really not helping for no damn reason.

Also if you guys would, specify exactly how this effects what you wanted to post before that you can’t post now, since its so different. Descriptive not literally.

so did i. lmao

i did spell it wrong lol. i meant intrigued lol

i think we ALL are on the same bandwagon besides you, your the only one who hassent hopped on. we all started “crying” because you have…

now come on, call me a bad, dirty name

john u feel intreged

Ive got nothing to contribute to this thread so here’s a picture of some goats:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7ZYqYi4xigk/Sfsj6VRePzI/AAAAAAAADsM/s9rdoy6ASS4/s400/Goats.JPG

All 10 to 15 of you? There are a few more active members than that.

And give me solid evidence to what has recently “changed” policy or rule wise that hasnt been around before.

isnt it another word for interested ? lolololol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yG8Fhafr2rg/TLyagFlnpGI/AAAAAAAAAv4/AvzCkt52WHQ/s1600/HOROR.jpg

Maybe it’s not a policy that has changed but just as of recently has been enforced? I have no problem with the rules or following them btw, just saying maybe that’s what they are getting at.

your asking the wrong person that talk to Sign…and sorr but all 10-15 of us out of the 10-15 that are involved with this topic out number you…

volvch < 10-15memebers

I can go back for years and find people being banned for the same reasons and same policies.

I brought the rules back up and made it a sticky to make sure there was no confusion about them and ever since then things have “changed” - according to people.

I swear it feels like im arguing with conspiracy theorist who are yelling loud and proclaiming things without evidence.

im still amazed richie figured out how to post on forums AND get an image in his sig holy shit

i havent had an issue either yet, but i do find it a little annoying when memebers say somthing and you(volv) chime in saying be careful and whatch what you say after its been said with no ban, but yet you threatn it.

he still cant spell

WELLLLLLLL dont get to excited Bill, ive had plenty of help along the way:lol

Wait what? :eek3

hello