Forza 2

I have played the demo, and it is gooooooood. :slight_smile:

Downloaded it on my lunch, but only got to play for about 10 minutes before I had to get back to work. Physics seem VERY realistic. I like the light up brake zones. My short demo turned into a monster drift session in an F430. This may be the game that forces me to get a wheel and build a PVC racing station.

downloadingā€¦

oh shit. Iā€™ll be downloading tonight also.

This is going to be a long afternoon at work knowing the demo is sitting at home waiting for me. I can hear it calling. ā€œCome explore our realistic physics. Come see our HD 1080i gloryā€. :lol:

[quote=ā€œsureshot!,post:43,topic:18701"ā€]

oh shit. Iā€™ll be downloading tonight also.

[/quote]

See, you canā€™t sell your 360.

great game so far, cant wait for the final.

[quote=ā€œJaysGreenLX,post:45,topic:18701"ā€]

See, you canā€™t sell your 360.

[/quote]

I actually put it up on craigslist awhile ago and got >ZERO< hits. iā€™m selling it at a hell of a price. itā€™s not like i need the money either, justā€¦ donā€™t want it I guess.

but every once in awhile i like to mix it up in FNR3, or forza2 for example >_<

GTHD FTW. Forza has some really wacky suspension physics but there tire physics are way better. Example, go make a drag car in GT4 and Forza 1. Setup the suspension as how you would in real life. Run it then change the suspension to something wacky. Youā€™ll see just how bad Forza 1 is at suspension.

Hi this is about Forza 2. Their first attempt at a racing game. There were 4 GTs.

And you want to put an sti block in an FC so.

BLOATED

Iā€™m just stating facts. We will deff have to see if Forza has changed the suspension physics. I would love to have a console game that handles like LFS.

please go hump some other ps3 fanboy, and since when is this thread about forza 1.

Which is why I hoped Forza 2 lives up to LFS?

[quote=ā€œarticzap,post:50,topic:18701"ā€]

Iā€™m just stating facts. We will deff have to see if Forza has changed the suspension physics. I would love to have a console game that handles like LFS.

[/quote]

Youā€™re stating facts about a game that weā€™re not discussing.

Forza 1 is not Forza 2.

Yet other people can stat facts about Forza 1 and GT4. Meh whatever. I stand by everything Iā€™ve stated in this post, Iā€™m out of this thread.

PEACE BITCH WE PLAYIN ON THE MOON

DONT CALL ME NO MO

jk.

anyways, forza2 will rock the house on live.

After about 30 minutes, Iā€™m very impressed. You can really alter your line with throttle, lifting to tighten up, slowly getting on it to push wider. Just like in the real world, Iā€™m having much more fun with the RWD cars than the AWD cars. There isnā€™t enough challenge driving the 911 Turbo. :slight_smile:

The one thing I miss from GT4 was the ability to have the TCS set to 1 (range of 1 to 10) to make getting rolling with a high powered car easier. One gave you plenty of wheelspin to rotate in the corners, but you didnā€™t sit there fighting to get moving from a stop/slow corner. Hopefully weā€™ll have more than ā€œon/offā€ in the full version. Right now I have ABS on, TCS off, and stability off. It makes for some careful trigger finger action with the high powered RWD cars. 360 triggers > PS2 buttons for throttle.

The anti-aliasing needs a little more tweaking. I noticed some jaggies on my 51" HD rear projection set.

Overall though, this demo kicks ass and really makes me want the full game.
:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Bumpā€¦ so, you guys must have tried it by now. What did you think?

i forgot to play it >_< i will tonight tho fo sho :tup:

Oh shit I forgot to DL it last night. I was so caught up in the Sabres game. Iā€™ll score it tonight.

well i thought it looked alot better, as expected, but the demo didnt give me enough of a show to really get a good opinion of it. there where parts that i liked and there where parts that i thought where better in the other one. but we shall see when the full game releases