Forza 3 Demo

i’ve been doing time attacks with the saturn forums im on with the demo and it hasnt really gotten old. cant wait for my copy to get here. definitely worth the wait.

although i must say, whats with the joke of a Ferrari that they have on the demo? that thing fucking blows, its a boat!

yea the ferrari is kinda boring, but i like RWD so i rock it the most, i cant wait for this game!!!

Forza Motorsport 3 (2009) (2 DVD)
a.b.g.xbox360

No more waiting for those with hacked boxes.

DL it now, ugh there goes all my free time.

I snagged it last night but now I have to work. damn job getting in the way lol

what you mean you snaged it last night???

its been released on ngs, for those with hacked 360’s

AWE!!! lol damn i want so bad! lets hack mine!

forza 3 is soooo good, played a bit last night.

IWANTS!

Sticking by by rule to not play until release date.

Ask BuickGN about banned consoles and playing an early release of Saints Row 2. :mamoru:

they are only banning ids not consoles, but mine has been offline for a while now, we will see when i plug it back in if im banned again

this game may be the reason why i buy an xbox 360 i played fm2 on my cousins and it was sweet. i gota try this one

could always just reset the clock on the xbox and not have it plugged to the internet, mine thinks it is 2005. might have to reburn a copy once abgx can verify/stealth check it

Or I could just wait until the release and play it then. Really, it’s not that big a deal to me that I just have to play it now.

I believe there is Midnight maddness fore this game for Monday im i correct?

Bump comes out tuesday, i called like 8 stores to see if there are some doing the Midnight maddness but no luck, does anyone know of one that is doing this??? I took tuesday off so i can play all day but if i get it at midnight im staying up probly all night lol