Forza 3 Pics

u read that agreement lol

It was only until Oct. 9th. I got the game Oct. 2nd.

I can talk about anything I want now.

haha true i was just fuckin around

Awesome, time to grab a Fanetic Wheel before they’re all sold out :stuck_out_tongue:

/ i read on the forza forums that when adding an exhuast it doesnt change the sound
many people seem pissed about this.
but this was with the aussie version…
could you check this out? would be upsetting if ture .but i could deal with it. :confused:

^ on the plus side, the audio is orders of magnitude better than F2… In the demo at least, you can hear the factory BPV and the turbo spooling on the Mitsubishi. So even if it doesn’t change the sound, the sound is better from the start… I could live with it but I’d be bummed too…

I’m for real speechless. lol

Wasn’t trying to be a dick. Just, never though FM would ever do something like that.

There is a drift mode, but nothing changes really. ONLY thing that changes Is that you get drift points. theres a small meter on the corner of the screen that tells you how many points you have. That’s optional though. It’s not like NFS drift mode where the physics completely change, or GT5 where you get stupid markers all over the track and checkpoints and shit. NOTHING changes. You can have a race in “drift mode” and it’ll be like a normal race, except that you will win based on how many points you have, not position. I find drift mode stupid myself.

Although, that does not seem to to bad. As long as the physics are the same. Win Win

Is that a Bing’s Logo???

It definitely appears that way. I would say he did custom livery.

I’m so pumped for next Tuesday. I know what I’ll be doing until Christmas. :stuck_out_tongue: Needs to renew my Gold subscription too.

Three things that forza 2 lacked.

1. tracks
  2. models of cars, for example s13, was only a silvia, no 180sx or hb love
  3. some of the modifcation things were gay. For example you couldn’t go past 245’s on a s13, s14, and 265 on a 350z, wtf. wtf.

did they fix these things?

If they fixed these, I really do see myself selling my ps3 and getting 360 just for forza 3. GT5 wait has been to long.

Dude! I hear ya on that one.

The ONLY car that took a 300 series tire was the Grand national.

The tracks…too limited. Not even just that, that was annoying. It would be the same track, but reversed…or with an additional section/s and/or vice versa.

When I first got the game I was furious they didn’t have a damn hatch.
They also need to lay off on the Ferrari’s. Honestly, they do.
More GOOD classics and better imports. I swear I have like 15 fuckin skylines in my garage. at least a dozen supra’s.

I think, they just might launch a couple DLC’s for Asian classic’s, NA classics, British classic’s. Asian super cars, NA super cars, British supercars…and hopefully a hyper car DLC.

That is my wish for DLC. As well as some gangster tracks.

For the actual game. More attention to detail in tuning and upgrading.
One example would be; rather than saying “stock engine” say “KA24DE - 135hp” or whatever. You know…more INFO!!! I LOVE INFO!!! lol.

All I know is the last car in time trials…(Porsche??) sounds gangster with the wastegate and BOV. (Forza 2)

omg omg they have euro lines uhhhhg baby giiiirl

there is no hatch yet but the forums have a lot of people requesting one be added in dlc. so hopefully it will happen.

does anyone know if they added the ability to widen the stock fenders yet?

Kouki S14 as well.

The guys that like classics will be happy. The have a ton of new classic Muscle cars (IROC-Z Camaro, Barracuda, Firebirds, etc) and also JDM classics like the Hakosuka Skyline, and Datsun 510, Euro classics, etc.

eh they better allow engine swaps from non nissans into the 240 :P… as well as 3xx size tires… cuz ya… :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not see this happening…ever.

It would be cool as can be. But there is a reason they will not, I can not put my finger on it though.

They should allow popular engine swaps though. You know exactly what I mean :wink: Nah you’re right, BUT, I am sure EVENTUALLY with fan raving on their forums/online they would gradually milk away at features/options/addons as usual with most xbox online games. I want to swap a 1UZFE and twin turbo, or LS v8, etc… some crazy stuff like that :wink:

the game is much muccch better then the last 1 it is a more accurate simulation, although they got alot of cars they took out alot too and added alot of crappy cars. they didnt put the gtr new 1. they took out alot of the classic cars. im sure they plan on selling and making money off the cars they havnt added.

they dont allot swaps from other makes. but swapping your motor doesnt make it go all wheel drive like the last forza u have more options in the upgrades. atleast its funner to play just take traction control off and play .

they still only have a s13 silvia and s14 zenki. thats all they have alot of pointless cars.