Forza 3

http://oxcgn.com/2009/05/22/oxcgns-forza-3-pre-e3-news-update/

Sickkkk I cant waittt for this to come out!

Forza 2 is the only 360 game I paid for. Forza 3 will be the 2nd.

Same here…except, I didn’t pay for it. I got the Xbox360 game package that came with Forza 2 and Ultimate Alliance(:lol). Only other game I have for it is NCAA Basketball 2009, which I didn’t pay for :rofl
However, I will buy Forza 3.

+1. the other 2 or 3 i own were gifts :lol

I have like 20 games.

Forza is the only one I paid for…

:ninja

Oh well there ya go. I just don’t play video games all that much. But I do get the random wants to pay Forza 2 every once in a while. My brother just got MLB '09 for xbox360 and I’ve been playing that. I love baseball and basketball video games just as much as driving games

Speaking of basketball…NBA Live 10 better not be a bucket full of fail this year like it was last year. I had to go play NBA 2K9 after playing NBA Live for the last 8 years. I was pissed.

Yeah i stuck to Live, im ranked like 1100 right now.

Cant wait for Forza 3. I hope they let me keep my Champion Status, I worked hard for that shit

^dammn.

i tried forza on live once or twice but i think it’s kinda lame (but i guess cool at the same time) that there are like pre-organized races that you have to set a specific time aside for to race. i like how in halo and other games you can make a 4 v 4 match in literally 20 seconds or so.

forza career mode is epic, even though i usually get bored around level 40 and end of starting over :lol

Forza 1 was on reg Xbox, right? Anybody got that and want to get rid of it?

Saw this preview at E3, instantly got happy in the pant-al region.

i hope they make a few changes though. in 1 they had a drag strip bring it back!
id also like to see a open ended road so you can check top speed. just stupid things like that. but ya forza 2 was the only game i paid full price for. and will do so with 3 aswell.

Well Forza is good and all, but heres why I will be buying a PS3

You can do the same on Forza, the only pre arranged matches are the tournaments. For ranked matches you can just jump in a room, pick your car, green up and race.

Please, that game was supposed to come out like 2 years ago. PS3 isnt doing to well right now, you would think they would be rushing GT5, seeing how PS2 outsold PS3 last month. GT5 will be good but ill take my racing games with customization and damage.

GT5 will have customization and damage, its clearly shown in that preview. But I do def agree that they have delayed GT5 way too long. And releasing Prolouge was a joke. But when they do finallyrelease it, that will be the kick for me to get a PS3, that and blue-ray player, and the Ratchet and Clank games!

I dont see any customization, i only see race cars. Im talking like shit like this. Rims, Body Kits, Paint Jobs. Can you do that stuff?

Oh, gotcha. Yeah dont know yet, but most likely no, just because of how GT has always been.