Forza 4

This makes me laugh…hahaha too bad the gamertag doesn’t stick with the console

Idk I tried to change it to something not shitty. But I didn’t wanna pay, so theblazinator it is

scarfa211 add me if u guys want.

Request to join NYSP, I’ll add ya.

I think I joined Nysp. How does the rivalry stuff work. I want in on the top gear track race haha

Hahah. That explains everything.

Set us as your rivals on the track, minglor cuts corners =p

Haha. Out of pure frustration. You cut it a little so I was all fuck this shit.
I suck at the test track.

Thanks for adding me guys.

The rival thing is fun, but I’m not very good. lol

I have no idea how some of you post such quick lap times.

I need to start in on this again, Last week I managed to get to #34 on the drag rivals.

minglor how the fuck did you get your 78 king cobra to an S class and be able to use it? i can’t figure out how lol. it took me forever for them to let me use my modded C class to beat OGK

I was thinking the same
Thing!

Because I’m a badass?..?
Every mod and making 499-498 ish (i think)
I’ll share one of my setups in the garage, it’s an S class cobra good for high 11s if I recall.

At first I read this as NYS Police…:rofl:

I’m kinda stoked to play this game, but I’m a little indifferent.

I did mad Nurburgring laps (ok, maybe 12 laps) on Gran Turismo before I went to Germany and drove on the actual ring. And I have to say, driving that mildly track prepped Suzuki Swift on the actual track, getting smoked by 911s, Vettes, Lambos and Astons…was so much more fun than any video game, that I’m going to have trouble doing the 1s and 0s on a TV again.

Just hearing Clarkson’s voice makes me think of how he gets to hoon every awesome car on a runway, with no risk of crashing, and no concern for the tires, brakes, suspension, clutch, or anything else on the car for that matter, and it makes me enjoy the video game that much less.

Does anyone else feel just slightly depressed anytime they think about the fact that the job of “Top Gear Presenter” is just simply not going to happen? I know it brings me down a little bit.

Man I would love to take a cool car onto the ring.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I BEAT YOU MINGLOR!!! TOP GEAR LAP…CLEAN!!!

fuuuuuu.
I fully intend on beating you and cutting every corner. durty!

I am obsessed with this game now, I freaking love it. It’s that much better than F3. Bowling on the test track with an H1 Alpha gives me laughing fits.

add me guys, i would just the club but im already in one on from a much more active forum, but i still want to compete against you dude!

breaker77