Forza 4

I’m finally buying this tomorrow. Looking forward to destroying Minglor.

Fuuu. I’m an easy target.

He cheats. lol

So i bought this:

http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/microsoft-xbox-360-wireless-speed-wheel-controller.jpg

and it is pretty sweet to play with. I love using the in car cam because both wheels match up. Its really good and it was only $60 compared to other options. Now I need to get my Live account back up and running!

What kind of times are you guys pulling in SIARPC Challenges? I’ve hit a wall around a mid 1:43. I might be able to squeak a bit out of the Hammerhead, but I can never seem to string it in with a good lap.

Ok, I want to drive the SLS on Leguna Seca, Nurburgring and I really want to try the TG Test Track.

I just put in disc 1, turned it on, and I’m driving a Citroen hatch that’s slow as crap in some POS car racing series.

How do I drive the SLS on the sweet track? Do I seriously have to unlock everything?

Haha, figured it out. That series racing seems…like I won’t ever do it.

Try free run mode at the home screen. Or make money and buy whatever car you want and do test runs

Ok, something is up with the times, they’re not perfectly accurate. I got in the E39 M5, turned off everything (except auto trans), and proceeded to bang up a lap around the Nordschlife, went off track and hit the guardrails a few times, blew most of the apexes, came in with a 10:30 or 10:40. I was pretty disappointed in myself, so I wanted to see just how badly I’d done. I took the E39 M5 again, turned on full “save me” mode, kept the throttle pinned for the entire lap, and just kept it on the racing line. I came in just over 10 minutes. There were a few turns where it seemed like it wasn’t going full tilt, but even still, that seems awfully slow to me. Now I’m pretty happy with my lap.

Ok, I’ve never played Forza before. To be honest… I’ve barely touched an xbox 360 before this. I’m ready to do the TG test track challenge with you fellas, what do I need to do?

Go into the rivals section and then do the Top Gear Test Track. You’ll probably beat me pretty easily, I suck. lol

EDIT:
Oh yeah, you have to join to NYSP club first. Just type it in and it’ll send your request to Moto I think.

Same, turn 2(chicago?) is actually a big one for me too.

Also, I don’t know if you guys have checked it out yet but Car Soccer is a blast. If you have a crew of 4 people it’s insanely fun. I wouldn’t recommend trying to find a match by yourself because most single players tend to not care about teamwork.

What?! Car soccer? Is this online or is it in the 1P mode too?

Sweet, I’ll do it. Now how do I turn off this horrendous rave music that won’t stop?

I think you adjust that from your home screen, where you access your cars and such, something like player profile or options.

I was going all through the main menu but I couldn’t find it, I’ll try again.

soccer is online. i was playing with my 2 friends and one of them was using an H1 Hummer Lol.

one of the soccer game types forces the hummer for one team member

Large SUVs are pretty good for soccer. You need a lot of torque when you’re trying to push someone up against the wall out of your way.

I’ll be on tonight if anyone is interested in trying it out. GT- jester one

So Hummer and Jeep SRT8 are good soccer cars?

I have a B class hummer that destroys.