Forza motorsports on Xbox - Any other good car games?

I realize I’m probably a few years late and not on the latest hardware but man have I been having fun playing Forza lately…

My girlfriend frowned on me buying an Xbox360 (as we need some things around the house and can’t justify $500 on videogames) but I was able to borrow my little brothers Xbox and sneak it into the house… :lol:

Any recommendations for good car/racing games on Xbox?

Not Fast and the Furious Tokyo drift the game… holy shit do i feel bad wasting my money on that POS game… lol

I think Midnight Club is for xbox… or some of the need for speeds… like most wanted, or the new need for speed Carbon :smiley:

I remember when i was hooked on forza lol

hope that helps you.

Cool, i was looking around on ign.com and need for speed carbon comes out at the end of the month. Looks pretty cool… I’ll check out Midnight Club and the older need for speeds now…

And forza is addicting…I like that you can do all different mods, tuning, etc. but that you can also paint your cars, stickers, etc. I’ve got some pretty sweet riced out sticker mobiles just for fun, pink paint, giant wings, the works…

forza…take off the stability control…also get dead or alive anything for xbox. lol, you will make the first steps to turning it into a seXbox.

R: Racing Evolution

Rallisport 2 . . .still my favourite vehicle game. …

Thats the only way to play any simulation driving game. I turn all the shit off except ABS.

Forza and GT are the only car games I can stand. The physics in anything else sucks.

obviously you’ve never played Rallisport 2 :E

forza is siiiiiiiick
2nd one is comin out.

i race my friend for hours 1 on 1 just fucking around, tuning cars and shit.

ive probably spent 10 mil in that game… EASY…
haa