Found a 180sx in the yard today.

I doubt this is gonna happen

after 60 days a lean of some sort can be put in to place if he fails to pay for storage and the towing. I feel bad for the guy but like i can 't really do anything this cops are fucking Dicks.

^^ he can get his car back! after case is settled AND paid storage and towing with in limits of the by law! If car is sold by the storage company he can sue for his property!!

Key word is if he pays for it but after 60 days and a letter sent to him and no contact back then i belive the towing company has rights to the car. or something like that.

Not until the court is settled! when law system is involved things work different, due to lawyers, investigation and such… and if it seems the prices are too high it can be contested in court under a by law that caps total cost. And if it seems like the company is charging more than usual so the payee cant afford it, the car will me held pending investigated again without extra cost to the payee. It can look like you trying to keep the car to personally own it. I am not saying thats the case, just stating somethings I have came across in my years of dealing with different situations and peoples issues Well I hope everything works out on both ends and i do see what you are saying as well!!

yea i really hope he puts it to the cops there fuck heads. but the company is chargin 25 bucks a day storage its pretty cheap. If it where opp or another township it would be any where from 60 to 120.

What i’m wondering is why they even wanted to look under the hood or anything. Did you just get pulled over for something stupid and they got curious to look inside out?

sooooooooooooo whats going on yo?

all that raw JDM power must have caused the thief to combust :confused: typical

jayson like syndney auto jayson?

poor car sitting all alone, cold, wanting to rip down the streets and slide threw thos turns!

Car is still in the lot? Thought this would have been cleared up by now

Soo had the car for 93 days now.Waitin for someone to get back to me sent letters in the mail to the guy nothing tryed callin nothing soo. Got the go ahead from the cops car has a clean title now. ummmm Ya Gunna get the onwership for her this week or next. So she is up for Part out or for sale dependin on what goes on… Soo ya Pm

hmmmm that’s weird how he flaked… again…

and out of curiosity “RR32GTRR” isn’t Fabio is he?

This car does not belong to “RR32GTRR”… well i hope somebody buys this car instead of it being parted out. It would be ashame for that to happen

oh i know its not his, i was curious if he is fabio?

^^ my bad!

poor 180

no kidding i looked at all the pics from his original fs on photo bucket, and it could be a potentially very good track car

and don’t worry jr. ha-ha

I am sitting beside Jayson (the guy who owns this car) and he has not heard anything from this guy or the cops. Jayson tried calling noobie240 today but got no answer. Jayson is still waiting for the court date and he still wants to pick up the car after the court date.