Fpr 0 mean fuel pump gone?

My car won’t start
it cranks over but won’t fire up, I noticed the fpr does not even move while it’s cranking would that mean the fuel pump isint working? There is voltage at the pump aswell. thanks for the help in advance!

Put a fuel pressure gauge on the rail, turn the key to on. If pressure is low then pump is bad. Or,…you could do it the old skool way. Lay down and drum the fuel tank with a blunt object (not too hard) to try and jarr the pump into working. If if sputters when you try to do this then yes…the pump is gone.

^^ or hit the sending unit itself, got me home a few times till i got the new pump!

^He has a fp quage already if hes saying it dosnt move from zero.
If it dosnt move then and is hooked up correctly and working then obviously theres no fuel pressure, so yes, your pump isnt working. Listening for it prime would have told you the same thing

Yup definately the pump I got it out and for some reason I’m not getting voltage to the lines going to the pump, the the other stuff has power though. Fuse is good and now I’m baffled anyideas? It’s a walbro too so it’s not even stock , should not have stopped working

the pumps not getting power or the harness isn’t giving power?

got it! the wire that went from the pump to the housing or whatever it is called has a connection in it, not sure if its like that stock or that was done to use the walbro pump. Anyways the connection had come undone and was under heat shink tubing so I couldent see it, but upon testing continuity I narrowed it down to that connection, now I just need to buy some new wire and fix it up. I am assuming I need a gas resistant wire and heat shrink tubing, I hope they have some at partsource. anyone have experience with this? I am just worried about the wires insulation melting if its not the right stuff.